+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Progress bar appears but no BIL/MEP

nana300000

Apr 10, 2017
Hi,

I wanted to make sure if other people have experienced the following:
~2 months after AOR progress bar appears and UCI changes to final one - but no BIL or MEP ("You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes."; "We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.")
I know that other people at this AOR date or after have already got BIL or MEP. And usually when the progress bar appears it comes together with BIL/MEP.
It has been already two weeks since the progress bar appeared.

AOR: June 23rd.

Thanks for your help!

nana300000

Apr 10, 2017
Yes, it's about 63 days now. OK maybe I can try and submit a web form. Thanks for the help. And, just of curiosity, why 52 days?

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
Hi All,

I submitted my application on August 1st week. I see status at IRCC site is:
Please advise this is the same status we see. Do we know how long it takes to change status.

"We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. "

In Details Application status, I see:

Review of eligibility

• We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics
  • We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: Vinami

nana300000

Apr 10, 2017
Cool, so probably because of the web form (~48 hours after sending it, but I guess I can never know if it had an influence) - it now shows that medical passed and received BIL. Thank you vishvajeet for suggesting it!

Reactions: Vinami

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
Cool, so probably because of the web form (~48 hours after sending it, but I guess I can never know if it had an influence) - it now shows that medical passed and received BIL. Thank you vishvajeet for suggesting it!
How does progress bar looks like. Its more than 20 days but I see status as above mentioned. "We received your application"

nana300000

Apr 10, 2017
I wanted to upload a screenshot but apparently no way to add images to this forum (except via links...)
It will appear below the 'Application status' and 'Applicant information' boxes.
It will something like:
Estimated remaining processing time: 17 Week(s) 36% complete
Application received June 23, 2020 Estimated completion date*: December 23, 2020
* The estimated processing time may change depending on how many applications we receive and other factors. This progress bar shows the time elapsed since we received your application.

It doesn't have any practical meaning except showing you how much time passed compared to total the estimated processing time (not a real indication of the progress made in your application)

But - you will see it only after 52 days from your AOR, usually together with MEP/BIL (but not in my case this is why I posed this post), so it's ok that you don't see it now.
Then the status should also change to: "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."

Reactions: Vinami and NL75

NL75

Star Member
Jul 25, 2020
I wanted to upload a screenshot but apparently no way to add images to this forum (except via links...)
It will appear below the 'Application status' and 'Applicant information' boxes.
It will something like:
Estimated remaining processing time: 17 Week(s) 36% complete
Application received June 23, 2020 Estimated completion date*: December 23, 2020
* The estimated processing time may change depending on how many applications we receive and other factors. This progress bar shows the time elapsed since we received your application.

It doesn't have any practical meaning except showing you how much time passed compared to total the estimated processing time (not a real indication of the progress made in your application)

But - you will see it only after 52 days from your AOR, usually together with MEP/BIL (but not in my case this is why I posed this post), so it's ok that you don't see it now.
Then the status should also change to: "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."
Thanks!

Bob123123

Star Member
Jan 22, 2019
Hi All,
The estimated remaining processing time bar ,which shows the completion percentage and period is not appearing anymore!!
any idea ? i tried chrome and explorer,but still the same .?