+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Program Discussion

dope46

Apr 18, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I got accepted to study social service work diploma and Human resource Graduate diploma.

I have experiences in both profession and a bachelors degree in Business Administration, right now am considering going for the 1 year graduate diploma instead of 2 years social service diploma.

Can anyone from this forum advice which would be better to procure employment easier with Post graduate work permit.

Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
2 year program but what is a social service diploma and how will it help your career in your home country. Also the program makes no sense if you have a BBA.

dope46

Apr 18, 2020
2 year program but what is a social service diploma and how will it help your career in your home country. Also the program makes no sense if you have a BBA.
Hi

As I noted previously I have an experience with care and admin profession. I just don't know which program will facilitate an easier employment.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi

As I noted previously I have an experience with care and admin profession. I just don't know which program will facilitate an easier employment.
You have to figure out what will give you the best career opportunities in your home country, not Canada. What does social services which usually mean social work have to do with your education and current career goals. You have no Canadian experience in the social services field.