Profile status - Pending additional Criteria

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mira.r said:
Hi Everyone,

I just submitted my Express entry profile. My application profile status shows Pending Additional Criteria. I am guessing I have to register with a job bank. But I received a message from CIC that says, " In your profile, you said that you do not have a valid job offer in Canada or a provincial or territorial nomination.
Therefore, in order to activate your profile and be eligible to be invited to apply for permanent residence, you must register with jobbank.gc.ca."
I am already working here on an open work permit, then why do i have to register with a job bank? Please let me know. Appreciate your help!
Registering with Job Bank is mandatory unless you have an LMIA supported job. It is a mere formality.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Encore said:
So, does every update normally take 24 hours? Including updates for work experience or new language exam etc?
Does anybody know?
Updates typically take up to 24 hours.

mira.r

Star Member
Jan 12, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Registering with Job Bank is mandatory unless you have an LMIA supported job. It is a mere formality.
Thanks Asivad Anac! I created a job bank account. My overall score is 450.

sarangapani

Feb 17, 2016
Hi,

Can any one help me to solve my problem below:

I have created express entry profile yesterday night. Still my application status says "pending additional criteria'' and I am not getting any link to download the pdf to get express entry profile number and job seeker validation code..

Does anyone have an idea about this..?

Regards,
Sarang

varun22

May 26, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
AOR Received.
28-01-2016<br>Medicals Passed - 29-01-2016 <br>Ghost Mail - 31-01-2016
Passport Req..
22-06-2016
mira.r said:
Hi Everyone,

I just submitted my Express entry profile. My application profile status shows Pending Additional Criteria. I am guessing I have to register with a job bank. But I received a message from CIC that says, " In your profile, you said that you do not have a valid job offer in Canada or a provincial or territorial nomination.
Therefore, in order to activate your profile and be eligible to be invited to apply for permanent residence, you must register with jobbank.gc.ca."
I am already working here on an open work permit, then why do i have to register with a job bank? Please let me know. Appreciate your help!
If you do not have a LMIA job offer, registering with job bank is mandatory.

smiley_jeu

Star Member
Apr 23, 2015
Hello all,

Ive had the same issues that you guys describe here.
What i did i went through the profile again and updated everything eventhough was same information.
I logged out and when logged in again and boom profile active and job bank active .

I think the system does that .

Plus a valuable info for those who deleted and created their new profile. I just used the same bank job qccount and updated with the new EE number and validation code .

Hope this will help

Thanks

dadbangalore

Star Member
Sep 8, 2013
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
27-02-2017
Anyone got error "We are currently experiencing technical difficulties. Please try again later, and if the problem persists, contact the Job Bank Team." resolved while creating JObBank profile?

I submitted EE profile on 22nd Feb, and its under Pending Additional Criteria. JObBank status shows Pending.

Please help if you have any clue on what to do?

I did not register with Job Bank earlier(before EE creation) and I checked the same with Forgot Password link as well just to make sure if my Email Address is registered with any older Jobbank profile.

Looking for responses please

nasirsahab

Star Member
Jan 8, 2015
I have created new profile in EE (previous was expired upon completion of one year). I did not get Message for Job Bank registration. and therefore did not get Job Seeker validation code. profile status is "Pending Additional Criteria". anyone know the solution, please?

srujju

Jan 4, 2012
I have created yesterday and I got a message that my application is accepted into the pool ( after creating job bank profile )
but now when I opened, it says "Pending Additional criteria "

Like some one said, do I have open the application and update everything again though there are no changes..

We have a draw tomorrow, that is why I am a bit worried.. I dont know updating again would be okay or not at this time..

any help is appreciated ..

Thanks

justhope

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2017
Doc's Request.
12-01-2017
AOR Received.
26-01-2017
Med's Done....
18-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2017
LANDED..........
22-03-2017
srujju said:
I have created yesterday and I got a message that my application is accepted into the pool ( after creating job bank profile )
but now when I opened, it says "Pending Additional criteria "

Like some one said, do I have open the application and update everything again though there are no changes..

We have a draw tomorrow, that is why I am a bit worried.. I dont know updating again would be okay or not at this time..

any help is appreciated ..

Thanks

Hi - Have you got your profile update issue resolved? Were you picked up in Jan 4th lottery? (Sorry, not aware of your score though)
I have a similar situation. I updated something yesterday and expecting the scores to be updated. Haven't seen the scores updated so far. Any suggestions?

justhope

Star Member
Apr 14, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-01-2017
Doc's Request.
12-01-2017
AOR Received.
26-01-2017
Med's Done....
18-01-2017
Passport Req..
16-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-03-2017
LANDED..........
22-03-2017
I am good now. Got my points updated exactly after 24 hours of profile creation time (and not after updating though). :)

hellosid

Nov 19, 2015
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
justhope said:
I am good now. Got my points updated exactly after 24 hours of profile creation time (and not after updating though). :)
Awaiting my points update now..!! Spent 5 expensive ones on my Birthday..!!