+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

profile signed again and got reset with ineliblity mail

aman3159

Mar 16, 2014
Hello experts,

I am in big big problem . BY mistake i have updated my profile and signed again electronically.

After that in my cic account i ave recvd and email that now i am not elgible to apply for exp entry.
I visited my profile i am shocked to see my profile has been reset now information is present and i am not elegible anymore.

BUt as per the previous email on 22nd jan i have in my account it clearly stated that m in ee pool and my profile is activated with 373 score.

Pls help me to reterive my profile again

Pls tell me whom to contact

I will be v thankfull to you for any inputs.

gurpreet.asrgndu

Jun 24, 2014
Mumbai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello hi,

i dont know the solution but one of my friend faced the same issue. he just changes his designation today ie. 25th morning IST and he got mail that his profile is ineligible(even though he had earlier got mail that Congratualtion ! you are in the pool ). he created another profile using same gc key and got the same result

i told him to create a new profile with new gc key. i suggest you do the same .

Give me your number will addd you in the group as well. or whatsapp my number 07506371513(gurpreet)

JohnnyCanuck

Star Member
Jan 3, 2015
aman3159 said:
my no. is +91 9818014303
see reply here:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/big-problem-in-ee-pool-resubmission-after-updates-urgent-help-required-t267210.0.html

king5

Star Member
Dec 17, 2014
Try to create with new gc key.change your email id also.

However previous express entry profile has a national id(passport number)
Try to withdraw the previous application,then create your profile.

good luck