+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Profile says you are ineligible after changing WES report issue date

Jun 2, 2019
NOC Code......
Hi guys,
Please help me.
yesterday I noticed that the wes report which was sent to me physically (On paper) differs from the Online WES report (PDF).
Here is the issue:
The reference number on the PDF is in this format: xxxxxxxIMM with date 15 October 2019
The reference number on the Paper is in this format: xxxxxxx/yk with date 1 October 2019
The WES website shows date of completion 1 October 2019 too.

the information about my study was all based on the PDF report before and I was eligible.
I didn't know which document (Scan of paper report or PDF one) I should upload if I get an ITA but I changed the date of completion to the paper based report (1 October 2019).

I made some minor changes too, for instance, I didn't know what should I choose for my wife and my Master's degree (Full time or Part Time), but as I have a job experience (outside of Canada) while I was studying Masters, so initially I put Part time for both of us, but then I searched and the main idea was that if the certificate does not mention part time, you should choose full time so I changed it to Full time too.

Today, I saw that I got a message that says you are ineligible and I can not make any changes to my profile . I'm really stressed and scared what should I do????

Which report date and reference should I use for ECA??
What do I need to choose Part Time or Full time??

Please guide me.

Jun 2, 2019
NOC Code......
I also got the work experience from my last company and as I showed it to a lawyer, he told me that you should use 1122 as your NOC code and I changed it from 1123 to 1122.

Jun 2, 2019
NOC Code......
I also deleted my wife's work experience because we didn't want the trouble of getting a letter and I intended to mention it in additional information after we get the ITA.
Now I can not change anything and it says your score is o_O
What should I do now???

Jun 2, 2019
NOC Code......
Guys I have contacted WES and the paper report was wrong and they will send me a new report.
But please help me.
Did my profile become ineligible jut because they crossed check my ECA date of completion with the data they got from WES??

Is it possible to enter my profile data again in the same account I have now? Will it be okay I the future as I hope to get ITA soon (waiting and 477 and lost my chance yesterday)
or should I make a new profile?