+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Profile Not Eligible

ravi_123

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Hello All,

I created an express entry profile in the month of July.However I did not complete the job bank registration and therefore the profile became
inactive after 30 days.Today I created a new express entry profile and completed all the steps(including the come to canada wizard which said that I
am eligible).However when I reached the end it again said Profile Ineligible.Can someone please tell why it is saying profile ineligible even after I
created a new profile ?

Please note that I have not deleted the old profile(the one I created in July)because there was no option to delete or withdraw the old profile.Is it
because of that it is saying Profile Ineligible when I create the new profile.If so,how should I proceed because there is no option to delete or withdraw the profile I created in July.

Now there are two profiles (two application numbers)showing in the section"View Submitted Applications" and both are showing
Profile Ineligible with no option to delete or withdraw the profile.Please advise how should I proceed

ravi_123

Star Member
May 28, 2015
ravi_123 said:
Hello All,

I created an express entry profile in the month of July.However I did not complete the job bank registration and therefore the profile became
inactive after 30 days.Today I created a new express entry profile and completed all the steps(including the come to canada wizard which said that I
am eligible).However when I reached the end it again said Profile Ineligible.Can someone please tell why it is saying profile ineligible even after I
created a new profile ?

Please note that I have not deleted the old profile(the one I created in July)because there was no option to delete or withdraw the old profile.Is it
because of that it is saying Profile Ineligible when I create the new profile.If so,how should I proceed because there is no option to delete or withdraw the profile I created in July.

Can someone please help ?
Now there are two profiles (two application numbers)showing in the section"View Submitted Applications" and both are showing
Profile Ineligible with no option to delete or withdraw the profile.Please advise how should I proceed

averma

Aug 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
Did you input your IELTS results when system asks "Has X taken a French language test"?
You need to input your IELTS results here provided you have selected English in previous step.

ravi_123

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Hi,

Thanks for the response.
No I did not input my IELTS results because the question was for French.I did select English in my previous question because I dont know french.
Do I have to input my IELTS English results over here ?
Is this a system error ?
Is that the reason why it is saying Profile Ineligible(I entered my IELTS results in Come to Canada Wizard though)

Also please advise how can I delete my old profile(the one I created in July)because there is no option to delete or withdraw the profile.

averma

Aug 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
I guessed it right. Yes, you need to input your IELTS results when system asks "Has X taken French language test". This is a technical glitch which lots of people including me have faced in the past. Makes sense to input IELTS results because when system asks do you communicate in English or French and we select English then next question should be "Has X taken English Language Test". Just input your IELTS results and your profile will come eligible then.

Also, no need to delete or withdraw your previous application number.

Ivyxu

Sep 8, 2015
Yes,that it right.
You did not put your ESL scores yet.
After you put your ESL results your profile will resume.
Sometimes, CIC system does have a bug,but it doesn't last long.
Good Luck.

ravi_123

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Hi

Thanks for your response.I will input my IELTS test results.

Also please advise if can I withdraw my old profiles.Will there be any issue if I have 3 profiles in one GC key?(although 2 profiles will be inactive or not eligible)

OR

should I create a new profile with a new GC key

Also if I use a new key,do I first revoke my current GC key ?

averma

Aug 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-03-2016
Doc's Request.
10-11-2016
Nomination.....
16-12-2016
AOR Received.
23-08-2016
You may have multiple accounts corresponding to one GC key but only one can be active. No need to create a new GC key.

Asmita15

Sep 9, 2015
Hi..
I have created profile and filled everything but after a month I got reply that I am going ineligible and I am not getting the reason.
I am a physiotherapy graduate and have 4 years of work experience as a physiotherapist and Wes is equivalent to 4 years bachelor degree and my IELTS score is 9L,8R,6.5S,6W.and my husband's score for IELTS is 5.5 overall.and my CRS is 356.
What may b the possible reason of ineligibility in my case

obafemi2015

Sep 9, 2015
Hello,
I have also created a profile with reference number allocated to me, I tried to use the reference number to register in the job bank but the system is saying reference number not valid. It also asked for job seeker validation code which i was told i can get in my CIC account. The problem began when I could not login to my cic with the reference number, it asked me to fill the questionaire again which after filling it declared me ineligible. I really dont know what to do. Can I abandon the old account and create a new one entirely? will it not count against me. Please I need HELP!

ravi_123

Star Member
May 28, 2015
Hi,

I entered my IELTS Results and now the application status is showing"Pending Additional Criterion".It is giving me my CRS Score 373.

Can you please confirm if the profile has been set-up correctly or not.

Also I tried to register for Job bank with express entry profile number and job seeker validation code.It said in the end that the job profile has been activated.Is that enough confirmation that job registration is complete and my express entry profile is active.How do I know that my express entry profile is active and that it will not become inactive after 30 days(like it happened before with my earlier profile since I did not complete job registration at that time)