+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Profile not eligibible

iTzAndre90

May 16, 2017
Hello,

I have recently applied for the express entry. After determining my eligibility on the CIC website, I met all the requirements for applying. But after applying I too realized I was not eligible after applying the exact same information that allowed to determine my eligibility.

I am 27 years old
I have an average of 8.5 on Both the IELTS and TEF language test
My education has been checked by WES.
my primary occupation is listed in 0124, however I do not have more than a year experience. I do have 2+ experience in Sales.
Upon reflecting, I believe I may have unintentionally altered my experiences while filling out the application which could have possibly caused the reason for the ineligibility.
If that is the case, what would you suggest I do, if I were to correct my mistake? Because I do not think I can re create a profile.

Thanks,

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What did you choose as your Primary NOC? If it was 0124 and you still do not have a year of continuous full-time work experience then that is the reason of your ineligibility.

Of course the assumption here is that you're a FSW applicant and you have not stated that you have any Canadian work experience.

iTzAndre90

May 16, 2017
And also because of that I do not know my CRS score which could yell me what I was lacking interns of points.
Is that one year in your primary field of study a necessity in order to be eligible for express entry. Can other experiences compensate that fact?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
It doesn't have to be related to your field of study. You can use any other NOC as long as it is 0, A or B.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You still haven't stated which NOC you chose as your Primary NOC.

Also, you haven't stated whether you meet the required funds, your score under the six selection factors and other information which would deem your profile ineligible. You should truly understand the eligibility criteria of the program for which you're applying for.

iTzAndre90

May 16, 2017
My apologies if it seems that I don't understand the program.
In the application, I have stated that NOC O is my primary and that I meet the required fund amount (13,000 Canadian dollars) for a primary applicant (12,474 Canadian dollars).

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Create a new profile and choose NOC 6421 as your Primary NOC.

As long as you have a year of continuous full-time work experience with such NOC your profile should be eligible. That is of course as long as you also meet the required 67 out of 100 points under the six selection factors.