+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Profile Ineligible still with 68 Points and 400 CRS - Need help

ak207

Star Member
Sep 16, 2015
Hi Guys,

Please help, I have filled Express entry filled last year. On 29th April I tried to update the Passport information and now it becomes ineligible.

I am not able to figure out why it is Ineligible, Everything is same except the passport information. Last time mine CRS was 400. According to points chart I have 68 points, Below are the details

Age 32
Qualification: Master + Bachelors
WES access - Yes (August 2015)
IELTS: S 6.5, L 7.5, W 7, R 7 (CLB 8 -Dec -2015)
Work Ex: 4 Years
Occupation Level: B
Funds: 20000
Never Married
LMIA: NO

I have compared with points chart, below is the breakup

Education: 23 (Master)
English: CLB 8 (20 Points)
Experience: 13

Total: 68

Thanks in Advance

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
ak207 said:
Hi Guys,

Please help, I have filled Express entry filled last year. On 29th April I tried to update the Passport information and now it becomes ineligible.

I am not able to figure out why it is Ineligible, Everything is same except the passport information. Last time mine CRS was 400. According to points chart I have 68 points, Below are the details

Age 32
Never Married

Thanks in Advance
Can you confirm your Passport Expiry Date?

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
ak207 said:
Hi Guys,

Age 32
Never Married

Thanks in Advance
Seems like profile was created 2 years back and some of the information within has been expired.
I would suggest to create a new profile today so that your profile is activated by the next draw on May 3rd.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
ak207 said:
My new Passport got created in April 2017 and Expiry date is 25/04/2017
You must have a Passport with more than 6 months validity at the time of application. You should create a new profile with New Passport Details. You should also withdraw the first profile before creating the new one.

ak207

Star Member
Sep 16, 2015
_Harry_ said:
Seems like profile was created 2 years back and some of the information within has been expired.
I would suggest to create a new profile today so that your profile is activated by the next draw on May 3rd.
I have updated the profile timely and 28 April 2017 it was in the pool. I have got the new passport and tried to update, but it became ineligible. My passport valid date is 2027

Because of the 3rd May draw, i am worried, I have waited for 2 long years to CRS comes down. Now I don't want to miss the opportunity. :'(

ak207

Star Member
Sep 16, 2015
BillHyatt said:
You must have a Passport with more than 6 months validity at the time of application. You should create a new profile with New Passport Details. You should also withdraw the first profile before creating the new one.
Sorry typo Mistake, it is going to Expire in 2027. My old profile became Ineligible so there is no withdraw option. I have tried created a New profile with update Passport but still ineligible.

_Harry_

Sep 29, 2016
ak207 said:
I have updated the profile timely and 28 April 2017 it was in the pool. I have got the new passport and tried to update, but it became ineligible. My passport valid date is 2027

Because of the 3rd May draw, i am worried, I have waited for 2 long years to CRS comes down. Now I don't want to miss the opportunity. :'(
That is why I am saying. If the existing profile is ineligible, it is better to create a new one than wait for it to become Active which it might or might not.

ABC -Canada

Mar 29, 2017
I hope your problem can be sorted out..One question here...regarding the funds...I understand you need to maintain the funds for 3 months to be at least. I wanted to know does it mean that you maintain the amount throughout the 3 months period or it can vary during the middle of the month, however, you can maintain it at start and end of month.

please can someone share some guidance.

ak207

Star Member
Sep 16, 2015
_Harry_ said:
That is why I am saying. If the existing profile is ineligible, it is better to create a new one than wait for it to become Active which it might or might not.
I have created the new Profile, but after few minutes of creating it becomes InEligible.

BillHyatt

Champion Member
Apr 13, 2017
Toronto
ABC -Canada said:
I hope your problem can be sorted out..One question here...regarding the funds...I understand you need to maintain the funds for 3 months to be at least. I wanted to know does it mean that you maintain the amount throughout the 3 months period or it can vary during the middle of the month, however, you can maintain it at start and end of month.

R76 requires settlement funds to remain above the required level at all times. There is no rule that you have to maintain it for 3 months as this is dependent on the discretion of CIO. They may ask you to proof your funds for upto last 6 months. CIO may ask for updated statements even at the end of process.

However, your funds can fluctuate but shouldn't fall under the required level otherwise your verification process will be delayed and you may be required to present additional documentations to confirm that you will be able to meet funds requirement.

umar32085

Star Member
Jan 27, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-12-2014
Doc's Request.
Paper Application
Nomination.....
No
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
25-07-2016
Med's Done....
11-08-2016
Interview........
24-07-2016
Passport Req..
22-12-2016
VISA ISSUED...
25-01-2017
ABC -Canada said:

Your closing balance of your bank statement should be more than the minimum funds, whenever inquired for. Otherwise, there is no objection in not having the funds in the bank at all times.