+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Profile Ineligible! not sure what to do

kaaaak

Jan 20, 2015
Hello

I wonder If someone can help with this.

I have submitted my profile for EE twice but both times it says profile ineligible. I am 34 physician, I have 6 years work experience as a physician here in Canada and actually I am licensed from the royal college and CPSO to practice medicine in Ontario. I took the CELPIP exam on April of 2013 (less than 2 years ago) I got 5 on everything except 4H on Reading.

I am still working as a physician here in Ontario but I am not sure how to "fix" the issue

Any thoughts?

exp7

Star Member
Jan 21, 2013
Please pay special attention when you add your work experience!
Check the time periods FROM and TO (see the lines added, save and ADD new lines)
This is a common issue!

Add a new line for the Canadian Work experience!

Another common issue is when you add your EDUCATION!
Again check the time periods (FROM and TO ), and be sure that you see underneath what you added.
The total number of Academic EDUCATION should be the EQUAL with the analytical rows you added.

These 2 issues are the MOST COMMON most fail to fill when preparing their application; therefore, you take the result ineligible.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
nads1 said:
Could the 4H on Reading be a problem? That seems low.
4H is CLB Level 8, it's OK.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
As a physician, are you self-employed? If so, you cannot qualify under the CEC program. So you would have to qualify under the FSW program, and are required to have the credentials evaluation. Do you have that?

Special ECA rules for physicians - see item 44.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/media/notices/2014-12-01.asp#42

kaaaak

Jan 20, 2015
Thanks for all the replys.

I just did it again and still showing the same thing (profile illegible). I think 4H is ok.

Yes I do have the ECA from the MCC and I did put that in.

Now I put my wife in the application and she did not take an English test and did not have her diploma verified. could it be the reason? or could be that my English test was done on April of 2013 so it might "expire" in 2 months before the final decision is made?

rjessome

VIP Member
Feb 24, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kaaaak said:
Thanks for all the replys.

I just did it again and still showing the same thing (profile illegible). I think 4H is ok.

Yes I do have the ECA from the MCC and I did put that in.

Now I put my wife in the application and she did not take an English test and did not have her diploma verified. could it be the reason? or could be that my English test was done on April of 2013 so it might "expire" in 2 months before the final decision is made?
This same issue happened just last night with one of my clients. I think it's the language test as well. Contacting CIC but getting no where so far.

kaaaak

Jan 20, 2015
rjessome said:
This same issue happened just last night with one of my clients. I think it's the language test as well. Contacting CIC but getting no where so far.
You mean the test being taken early 2013?

jpt

Jan 30, 2015
Hi,

Everybody Goodday,

I also have a similar situation.

I completed the EE profile a few days ago and the status is "Profile Ineligible". I have not registered for the job bank yet and while checking all eligibility requirements, I figured out that the proof of fund I entered is bit lower than the CIC require for a family of 3 (The minimum requirement is 18260 CAD$ but I entered 18000).

When going through the submitted profile, I saw that the status of every forms of that profile are "Transmitted" and I can only see forms by clicking on "view form".

My questions are

• Does anybody have any idea if the incorrect profile can be disabled/deleted through any means? It looks like that the only way to let it expire by itself is - do not associate a job bank registration with it and it would expire after 30 days.

It looks that it is possible to create another profile. I am assuming that they allow to create multiple profiles for a person who is eligible for jobs with multiple NOC. However, I am not sure if filling multiple profile with almost same data (with first profile ineligible with incomplete/ineligible data) is allowed or not. Any idea ?

Thanks in advance
JPT