+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Profile Ineligible-Need Urgent Help

Oct 14, 2019
Hi All,

I need an urgent help. I created my EE profile on Feb 2019 with wife accompanying me. And It was active. recently I wanted to remove my spouse accompanying from the profile. There was no option to update. So I withdraw the EOI and resubmitted. Now I changed the option Spouse accompanying to No. then I changed the fund to 15000CAD as I am the only applicant. I didn’t changed any other fields. It was exactly the same as the First application. After 3days of my submission I got message that my profile is not eligible. Can anyone help me this please. It’s little urgent.

hitesh0414

Apr 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10 December, 2016
AOR Received.
10 December, 2016
Med's Done....
26 November,2016
Passport Req..
10-03-2017
Hi All,

I need an urgent help. I created my EE profile on Feb 2019 with wife accompanying me. And It was active. recently I wanted to remove my spouse accompanying from the profile. There was no option to update. So I withdraw the EOI and resubmitted. Now I changed the option Spouse accompanying to No. then I changed the fund to 15000CAD as I am the only applicant. I didn’t changed any other fields. It was exactly the same as the First application. After 3days of my submission I got message that my profile is not eligible. Can anyone help me this please. It’s little urgent.
Whether your spouse is accompanying or not, you need to take your spouse into consideration for POF amount.

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
Hi All,

Include your spouse or dependent children even if they’re

• permanent residents or Canadian citizens
  • not coming to Canada with you
Change your funds to be more than $15,772