+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Profile Ineligible Immediately after submission for Express Entry

sarfu1121

Jan 27, 2019
Hello. My name is Sarfraz. I tried to submit my Express Entry profile and immediately it says I am not eligible to apply.

Below are my details.
Indian work experience for 11 months and 8 days (Just a little short of 1 year.
57 hours a week. i.e 2964 hours in a year.
Designation - Pharmacist (Noc code 3131)

Got the ECA report for my Bachelors Degree in Pharmacist.

IELTS score is 7 speaking 9 Reading 6.5 Writing 7 Listening. Overall 7.5

Canadian education and work info:
Studied as a Pharmacy Technician (2 years diploma)
Currently working as a Pharmacy Technical Assistant for 1 year and 3 months under Noc B.

I don't understand why it says ineligible. Admins and members please assist. Thanks.

May 9, 2018
same thing happened to me today. and its locked not allowing to update and details in profile.
do we need to create new profile with new account?

Canada_STOM

Feb 9, 2019
I have the same problem. I created new account with new GCkey with new mail but it did not solv the issue? I have 68 points FSW. I can i solve it ? . I have enough funds.Please help!!!!!

Reactions: princeexpedition
May 30, 2018
Hello,

For those new applicants I would like to notice that the ammount required for funds have been changed this year and i doubt it is the issue :

https://www.canadim.com/proof-of-funds-2019/

Did you input the new ammount ? ($12,669 for person)

Also can you please tell me : i have revised my WES evaluation so in the field date of report should i mention the original date it was made, or the date of revised one.
Thank you.

Canada_STOM

Feb 9, 2019
i tried with 30.000 $, other Key, other account, i created new profiles but they did not help? Any other suggestions ????????

Canada_STOM

Feb 9, 2019
So i made changes in my langugage results
My current results are W6.5 L6.5 S6 R6 i changed them to R6.5 and L7 and my profile has been accepted. But wiht my current results i get 68 points?! Language 17+ Education 21 Age 12 Spouse 5 and 13 Work experiense. What advice can you give me ? To take IELTS again or to аppeal the calculation?

jonayd

Mar 22, 2019
My EE profile keeps getting immediately ineligible online. I am 39 years of age with 14+ years of experience in NOC 0213. IELTS L6, R6, W6, S7, over all band score is 6.5. We are 4 family members, I declared I will be bringing $25k with me. I have 2 Masters degrees from USA, however I haven't completed the educational credential assessment for my degrees as yet. Do I have to complete the education assessment before I try again?

sarfu1121

Jan 27, 2019
My EE profile keeps getting immediately ineligible online. I am 39 years of age with 14+ years of experience in NOC 0213. IELTS L6, R6, W6, S7, over all band score is 6.5. We are 4 family members, I declared I will be bringing $25k with me. I have 2 Masters degrees from USA, however I haven't completed the educational credential assessment for my degrees as yet. Do I have to complete the education assessment before I try again?
Hi.
I had the same problem. It said I was ineligible 3 times. It turned out my answers to some of the questions were incorrect.
I googled all the questions to understand what it really asked. And then I submitted profile without any problems.

Good luck!

jonayd

Mar 22, 2019
Hi.
I had the same problem. It said I was ineligible 3 times. It turned out my answers to some of the questions were incorrect.
I googled all the questions to understand what it really asked. And then I submitted profile without any problems.

Good luck!
Hi Sarfraz,

Would you mind giving an example of what questions can be confusing, also did you get your degrees evaluated before submitting the profile?

sarfu1121

Jan 27, 2019
Hi Sarfraz,

Would you mind giving an example of what questions can be confusing, also did you get your degrees evaluated before submitting the profile?
It's been about 4 months now thst I submitted the profile. But I think the questions which made me ineligible were about my canadian education.

The ECA was done before I submitted the profile.

frostmill

Jul 3, 2018
I have doen it twice so far. My score is 454 when I check the eligibility, but ight after I submit it it rejects it. I have a IELTS band of 8, Masters Degrees from US validated by WES and an Working in Canada with an LMIA and approved work permit. Can someone help me with this please?

frostmill

Jul 3, 2018
Hello There. My profile went through successfully. The only thing I did different was, Previously I mentioned I already had an LMIA and I am working in Canada in the section of "Intended to Stay" and put the same experience in "Work History" along with my previous work experience. In my recent attempt I did not include my current work in Canada, rather I only put the experience I had in US (6 Years) and it went through. Not only it went through, their score assessment was exactly the same as the tool suggested earlier. Hope this helps.

engineer1212

Jul 30, 2019
Hi Guys,
I hope somebody can help me
1. I have post graduation engineering degree from university in Canada.
2. My wife is PR (since December 2017)
3. IELTS CLB 8 : Speaking 7.5, Listening 9.0 Writing 6.5 Reading 8.5
4. I have 1+year canadian field experience in MNC
5. NOC code 2174
6. sibling is PR
7. Funds $16000
8. Age 29 years
9. points - 505 (according to CRS calculator)

Not sure how to calculate points under Six selection factors as I have Masters degree from Canada and have not applied for ECA for education completed from India. I do not want to apply for spousal as it takes nearly a year, I want to get done with process sooner.

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
Hello. My name is Sarfraz. I tried to submit my Express Entry profile and immediately it says I am not eligible to apply.

Below are my details.
Indian work experience for 11 months and 8 days (Just a little short of 1 year.
57 hours a week. i.e 2964 hours in a year.
Designation - Pharmacist (Noc code 3131)

Got the ECA report for my Bachelors Degree in Pharmacist.

IELTS score is 7 speaking 9 Reading 6.5 Writing 7 Listening. Overall 7.5

Canadian education and work info:
Studied as a Pharmacy Technician (2 years diploma)
Currently working as a Pharmacy Technical Assistant for 1 year and 3 months under Noc B.

I don't understand why it says ineligible. Admins and members please assist. Thanks.
If you are applying as FSW, then you need to have one year experience,That might be one of the reason for refusal.

Try applying under CEC program with your Canadian experience as you have more than one year experience

pavan23

Nov 18, 2014
Hi Guys,
I hope somebody can help me
1. I have post graduation engineering degree from university in Canada.
2. My wife is PR (since December 2017)
3. IELTS CLB 8 : Speaking 7.5, Listening 9.0 Writing 6.5 Reading 8.5
4. I have 1+year canadian field experience in MNC
5. NOC code 2174
6. sibling is PR
7. Funds $16000
8. Age 29 years
9. points - 505 (according to CRS calculator)

Not sure how to calculate points under Six selection factors as I have Masters degree from Canada and have not applied for ECA for education completed from India. I do not want to apply for spousal as it takes nearly a year, I want to get done with process sooner.
Then you have to apply for ECA for your Canadian masters and create a profile under CEC