+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Profile Ineligible Immediately after submission for Express Entry

Maplehope

Jan 3, 2019
HI,
I'm facing the same issue. On 20th Dec 2018, I submitted my EE profile with a CRS of 472 , validated WES reports, working hours per week as 43 hrs, and since I'm a single person applying I had quoted my funds as 12,475 CAD . Yesterday I received a mail stating my profile is ineligible.
Reasons for ineligibility:
* not having a valid language test,
• language test results that are more than two years old,
• a language test score that is too low,
• not having enough relevant work experience,
• not having the required education level,
• not having enough funds.

Having read the previous discussions on this page I created a new profile today 2nd Jan 2019 with updated funds as 15000 CAD, and as soon I submitted my application I got the same message stating my profile stands ineligible.

Could someone please help me on this? I'm kinda lost as to where i'm going wrong.
Hello,
Did you try using a new GC key and new email address to create a new EE profile?
I got the same problem on Dec 31 when I update my profile with overlapping dates of education and work experience. I received an email in Jan 1 about my account veing ineligible after the update. The I created a new account just now (the 2nd account is still ineligible even if I removed the overlapping updates) using new email add and bew GC key and it works :)

angel_ca

Jan 12, 2018
Hi! Has your problem solved?

I am facing the same issue. I have received a mail saying that my ee profile is ineligible. What should i do now?

Hello,
Did you try using a new GC key and new email address to create a new EE profile?
I got the same problem on Dec 31 when I update my profile with overlapping dates of education and work experience. I received an email in Jan 1 about my account veing ineligible after the update. The I created a new account just now (the 2nd account is still ineligible even if I removed the overlapping updates) using new email add and bew GC key and it works :)

Maplehope

Jan 3, 2019
Hi! Has your problem solved?

I am facing the same issue. I have received a mail saying that my ee profile is ineligible. What should i do now?

Yes, my profile is now eligible when I created a new one using NEW GC key and NEW email address. Have you tried it?

Jan 4, 2019
Hello,
Did you correct the overlapping dates in your new application?

Jan 4, 2019
Hello,
Did u correct the overlapping dates in ur profile?

mamatha15

Jan 1, 2019
Hello,

mamatha15

Jan 1, 2019
Hello,
Hi thanks I shall try this

luizportela

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Hi! I''m getting my profile inegible. I can't understand why. My points are low, but I have the minimum requirements.

Ielts: Speaking 6, Writing 6, Listening 7, Reading 7.5 (Jul/2018)
Funds: 20000 Cad
Study: Bachelor Degree (Eca Report - September/2018) - Degree awarded in Aug/12
Work Experience - 5 Years outside Canada, noc 2171 ... Jul/12 to Jul/16 (job 1)...Jul/16 to Fev/18 (job 2)..44 Hours

Wife: No Language test /Not Study/No Work Experience

What I'm doing wrong? Overlapping work dates?

I have another question..If I dont start a new job until Fev/18, I'll lose all my years of experience, because of the 1 year gap?

VikramK

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Category........
FSW
Yes, I removed the overlapping dates, as well as exclude expired work experience (e.g. 2004 - 2011, change it to 2009-2011).
I believe overlapping dates should not be a problem, as many have submitted in the past.
But looks like updates has happened to the EE submission portal which is making porfiles ineligible.

shwetsnaru

Jan 10, 2019
Is there an issue with EE submission? I have been trying since yesterday. It says profile ineligible in 1 minute. My score is 504. Anybody else experiencing same issue?

May 30, 2018
Hello,
I'm having the same issue here , i have already submitted on december and got a message on the 1st January saying my profile is ineligible.
I would like to notice that the ammount required for funds have been changed this year and i doubt it is the issue :

https://www.canadim.com/proof-of-funds-2019/

My questions :

Also i have revised my WES evaluation so in the field date of report should i mention the original date it was made, or the date of revised one.

another thing,why should we create a new GCKey ,note that my profile was already submitted and received score so i'm afraid creating a new account can trigger the attention of CIC.

Thank you.