+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Profile Ineligible Immediately after submission for Express Entry

Lechu

Aug 1, 2018
No, I didn't try to create after that. I wanted to confirm if the gap between the work exp may be the reason. Also i have entered proof of funds as 12500$ and number of family members as 3. I hope that might be the reason for ineligibility.
The bullet points of ineligibility which i have received is as below.
• not having a valid language test,
• language test results that are more than two years old,
• a language test score that is too low,
• not having enough relevant work experience,
• not having the required education level,
• not having enough funds.
Thank you so much for your reply.

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
No, I didn't try to create after that. I wanted to confirm if the gap between the work exp may be the reason. Also i have entered proof of funds as 12500$ and number of family members as 3. I hope that might be the reason for ineligibility.
The bullet points of ineligibility which i have received is as below.
• not having a valid language test,
Thank you so much for your reply.

Yes, for 3 members it has to be equal to or more than $19,093. This was definitely the reason. Try to create it again with correct amount.

adenho

Star Member
May 29, 2018
Hi guys,

I have created a EE profile. At first, I put the fund as of 12,000. I thought that was the reasons my profile was ineligible. I created another one with the fund of 12500. It was also ineligible. I am confused what would be the reason that my profile was ineligible. I am just wondering how to do guys calculate work experience. As I am international student, I dont know if I should start counting the date when I submitted my Post Graduate Work Permit, or the date I receive the official PGWP. I started my job on October 10, 2017, I submmited my PGWP application on Nov 22, 2017, I received my official WP on Jan 13, 2018. Does anyone know about this? Please advise. Thank you!

Ankur_1988

Oct 16, 2018
Hi Experts,
i faced the same issue where my profile was ineligible the momemt i submitted it. Details:

1. IELTS overall band - 7 with L R W S as 7.5 ,6.5, 7, 7.5
2. Age 30
3. Funds declared the minimum(apprx 12000$), which i think is problematic as i had to select 2 family members(I & my wife), though it is only me, who would be going to CANADA..
4. Work experience - 6.7 years in skill A, computer field, without any gap
5. Location selected - All in Canada and Ontario

Can the experts help me to understand where is the problem?

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
Hi Experts,
i faced the same issue where my profile was ineligible the momemt i submitted it. Details:

1. IELTS overall band - 7 with L R W S as 7.5 ,6.5, 7, 7.5
2. Age 30
3. Funds declared the minimum(apprx 12000$), which i think is problematic as i had to select 2 family members(I & my wife), though it is only me, who would be going to CANADA..
4. Work experience - 6.7 years in skill A, computer field, without any gap
5. Location selected - All in Canada and Ontario

Can the experts help me to understand where is the problem?

You need to declare funds for two people. Even if wife is not accompanying you need to show funds for two. The amount required is $15,531

hgunawa

Jan 8, 2017
Hi guys,

I have created a EE profile. At first, I put the fund as of 12,000. I thought that was the reasons my profile was ineligible. I created another one with the fund of 12500. It was also ineligible. I am confused what would be the reason that my profile was ineligible. I am just wondering how to do guys calculate work experience. As I am international student, I dont know if I should start counting the date when I submitted my Post Graduate Work Permit, or the date I receive the official PGWP. I started my job on October 10, 2017, I submmited my PGWP application on Nov 22, 2017, I received my official WP on Jan 13, 2018. Does anyone know about this? Please advise. Thank you!
So you were working without a work permit from October 10, 2017, to Nov 22, 2017?

vrahulan

Star Member
Apr 19, 2015
Hi everyone,

I'm currently live in Canada and below given is my profile which was deemed ineligible. I expected to be part of CEC category as I have 13 months of Canadian experience yet the system booted me out. So looking for some help here

1. IELTS overall band - 8 with L R W S as 7.5 ,9, 7.5, 8
2. Age 31
3. Education : Canadian Masters
4. Funds declared the minimum(apprx 5000$), Family 2 (Myself & wife)
5. Work experience
India: NOC A - 5 Years without gap
Canada: 11 months NOC A + 2 months NOC A (my current job
6. Location selected - British Columbia

shipping

Oct 5, 2017
Dear Friends, I am in IP after submission ADR, if suppose I am going get ineligibility, will they email me or not? Tks

limey1

Dec 10, 2018
I am also having a difficult time. Hoping you all can shed some light on why my application was rejected and rewarded me with no points.

1. CELPIP - S11, R12, L12, W10
2. Age 28
3. Funds declared: over 15k CAD for just me
4. Work experience - 3+ years full time in skill A, one gap (I added my entire work history which includes some part time jobs. Is this a bad idea?)
5. Education: masters certified by WES

Thank you in advance for any advice!

Edit: Should I enter 40 hours/wk for full time jobs even if they were 37.5?

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2019
Hi, on 1st Jan 2019, I have created EE profile multiple times but it went to ineligible state with few reasons.

My details:
Married: Yes (So total number of people=2)
Have B.Tech and M.Tech (both in India)
IELTS: Listening 8, Reading 7, Speaking 6, Writing 6.
CRS Score: 380
WES: In process but I have submitted my reference number in EE profile.
Amount: $15,500
Working hours: 46.25 hrs/week in 1st company and 45 hrs/week in the current company (Worked in India only).
No siblings in canada.
Not studied in canada.

For the below question, I have selected as 'No'.
Has XXXX XXX applied to Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada before?

Reasons for my ineligibility:
* not having a valid language test,

Is there any glitch in website due to New Year Eve. Can anyone look at above details and let me know where I am making mistake.
@DelPiero07 Could you please check it.

Last edited:

mamatha15

Jan 1, 2019
HI,
I'm facing the same issue. On 20th Dec 2018, I submitted my EE profile with a CRS of 472 , validated WES reports, working hours per week as 43 hrs, and since I'm a single person applying I had quoted my funds as 12,475 CAD . Yesterday I received a mail stating my profile is ineligible.
Reasons for ineligibility:
* not having a valid language test,

Having read the previous discussions on this page I created a new profile today 2nd Jan 2019 with updated funds as 15000 CAD, and as soon I submitted my application I got the same message stating my profile stands ineligible.

Could someone please help me on this? I'm kinda lost as to where i'm going wrong.

VikramK

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Category........
FSW
Hi,

Even i had same issue.
Same EE profile was eligible , as soon as i updated my IELTS score, it became ineligible.
Not sure some issue with website.
Listening: 7.5
Reading: 8.5
Writing: 6.5
Speaking: 7.5

Truong Nguyen

Oct 6, 2018
EE Submit date: January 3, 2019
NOC 3112 - A
IELTS (Aug 2018): 7.5 - 7.0 - 6.5 - 7.5 (L - R - W - S)
Foreign working experience: 2 years
CRS (calculated on CIC website): 409
Family member: none (I chose 1 for myself only)
Funds: 14,600 CAD

I got the same message as everyone above immediately telling that my profile was no longer eligible.
Is there any chance that they blocked my submission due to my degree not being evaluated through ECA yet?
I am aware that my CRS is far from the cut-off point, however, I'd like to wait in the EE pool until I get my IELTS improved to CLB 9.
Please share your experience with this issue. Thank you so much.