+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Profile Ineligible Immediately after submission for Express Entry

Bashfad

Apr 11, 2018
Hello,
I’m applying for express entry with a partner but once Application is submitted, it gets denied immediately. I received a letter saying profile ineligible with a bulleted points explaining possible reasons for denial. Tell me what I’m doing wrong:
I created a profile then continued to the questionnaire which found me not eligible but continued to the application as it says you can.
I completed the application with the following information:
Me: CLB 8 for IELTS, age 28, USA masters degree which is equivalent to Canadian masters degree verified by WES on my ECA, 2+ of professional accounting background in the USA.

Spouse: CLB 8 for ielts, age 29, ECA done by WES said Canadian masters degree awarded, 1+ of fashion designer.

After all that it takes me to a page where I agree to the terms and conditions, sign electronically by initials and then click on the submit button.

That’s as far as I go, then I received message immediately saying my profile is ineligible. I didn’t even get to the part to make payment nor see my points. I need help and guide on how to submit the application properly. What am I doing wrong? This is the third term application is denied. I’m within the age limit, I have done ECA BY. WES, took ielts score of CLB 8 and a 2+ work experience in the USA. Please help me out.

Thanks!

ContactFront

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2017
What you did was creating an EE profile. It's NOT an application and there's no payment to make at this stage. You profile is deemed ineligible and it could be due to a number of reasons.

For instance,
I'm assuming you are applying under FSW, what's your point under the six selection factor?
Is your work experience continuous without gap for at least one year?
How much money did you declare you would bring in your profile?

You need to provide more information for us to help.

lkva

Star Member
Mar 13, 2018
You did not share the bullet points they sent you in their denial letter, so it's difficult to say where you might be going wrong.

Bashfad

Apr 11, 2018
What you did was creating an EE profile. It's NOT an application and there's no payment to make at this stage. You profile is deemed ineligible and it could be due to a number of reasons.

For instance,
I'm assuming you are applying under FSW, what's your point under the six selection factor?
Is your work experience continuous without gap for at least one year?
How much money did you declare you would bring in your profile?

You need to provide more information for us to help.
My response:
Once I have created the GCkey and login successfully I have options on my dashboard should as:
Apply for a visa
Express Entry
International Experience etc.

I just clicked on EE and started the application and once submitted it says profile ineligible. Therefore, I don’t if I’m applying FSW. I was asked in the questionnaire how you bringing I put $12,000. yes my work experience is continuous without gap. This is my second year now. I don’t know how much my points are under the six selection. I will give me my details to please assist on that.

Me. CLB 8 for ielts, age 29,MIS masters degree, English speaker, no French, no relative in Canada, no job offer in Canada. 2yrs as an accountant.

Spouse: CLB 8 for ielts, age 27,MIS masters degree, English speaker, no French, no relative in Canada, no job offer in Canada.

I don’t what I’m doing wrong. The profile keeps getting rejected.

Bashfad

Apr 11, 2018
Review the minimum funds requirement: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/become-candidate/eligibility/proof-funds.html

Even as a single person, $12,000 (CAD) isn't enough.

Under work experience, did you put 40 hours per week, rather than 8 hours?
My response:
I meant $12,000 USD. But rather I will change to $19k USD For two. I put 40hrs every week under work experience. Do you think that is why my profile was ineligible?

Ghosty

Mar 20, 2018
If you address the minimum funds, it might do the trick, assuming that everything else is in good order.

Bashfad

Apr 11, 2018
If you address the minimum funds, it might do the trick, assuming that everything else is in good order.
My response:
I will change the amount to see if the application will be accept this time. I will keep you posted. Quick question though, do I have to pass the initial questionnaire to for profile to be eligible?

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You still haven't stated your score under the six selection factors. The link has been provided for you to calculate your score.

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
My response:
I meant $12,000 USD. But rather I will change to $19k USD For two. I put 40hrs every week under work experience. Do you think that is why my profile was ineligible?
I believe this should solve the issue. For a family of two, you need, I believe, a minimum of $12,500. I am not sure the current rate, but last time I checked it was that amount.

Bashfad

Apr 11, 2018
You still haven't stated your score under the six selection factors. The link has been provided for you to calculate your score.
Please Provide me with the link on how to calculate. I might need your help to calculate. Also, how do I know if I'm applying for FSW or CEIC etc. I was asked in the profile questionnaire. Thanks!

Bashfad

Apr 11, 2018
My response:
Correct me if I'm wrong, my score is 82 due to
1. First Language English CLB 8 IELTS (L6.5, R5.5, W6.5, S7.5, )= 28 points
2. Education masters in Management Information Systems verified by WES on my ECA = 23 points
3. Experience I year minimum NOC 1431 C = 9 points
4. Age 18-35 = 12 points
5. Arranged Employment in Canada = 0 points
6. Adaptability = 10 points (Spouse masters degree and CLB 8 IELTS (L6.5, R5.5, W6.5, S7.5, )).

Correct me if I'm wrong. Also based on this will I be eligible for FSW?

Thanks!

prpurohit

Mar 12, 2018
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
4th June, 2018
Med's Done....
15th june
Passport Req..
27th September
My response:
I will change the amount to see if the application will be accept this time. I will keep you posted. Quick question though, do I have to pass the initial questionnaire to for profile to be eligible?
Yes, you need to change the funds amount. Its clearly mentioned on cic website that for a family of 2 you need to show atleast $15531 as proof of funds.