+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Profile ineligible due to expired ielts

jyotdeep

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Hello all,
I m in very awkward situation. Today i received a call from my consultant . He informed that my profile has become ineligible. Reason being my ielts has expired today so my ee profile is cancelled now. He concluded to create a new profile at this time. Currently I am on visitor visa and it is expiring in june. Moreover i have already applied for oinp on dec 2015 and still waiting for aor. I was told that my oinp file will also be rejected on account of ineligible ee profile. I cannot decide what to do. As creating ee profile means starting from scratch. please advise what should be done.

pupu0802

Mar 16, 2016
why not take an ielts test asap? at least you can create a new EE profile with a valid language test result. If you get a higher ielts score, your CRS will also increase. Good luck for ITA!

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Or take the CELPIP ASAP while you are in Canada, there are many dates available.

There is no way to revive an ineligible EE profile, no choice but to make a new one.

You can try to send the new EE profile and CELPIP results to OINP. Not really sure though if OINP will reconsider the new result but you can try to reason in nicer words that you did not expect OINP processing to take this long.

jyotdeep

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
bellaluna said:
Or take the CELPIP ASAP while you are in Canada, there are many dates available.

There is no way to revive an ineligible EE profile, no choice but to make a new one.

You can try to send the new EE profile and CELPIP results to OINP. Not really sure though if OINP will reconsider the new result but you can try to reason in nicer words that you did not expect OINP processing to take this long.
I am extremely worried now if oinp will consider it or not. I had applied through consultant and I am so upset that i do not want to continue with them. Now, I am afraid should i do it myself or take some other consultant's help. To be honest this is my 4th trial for permanent residency. every time my file was returned due to some or other reason. my so bad luck.

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Yes, OINP is pretty strict, but maybe it won't hurt to try.

I am on my third try by myself after my first 2 with consultants failed. Maybe you should also consider DIY if your consultant couldn't even remind you of a simple thing as your IELTS expiry. They're supposed to have automated CMSes for that.

jyotdeep

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
bellaluna said:
Yes, OINP is pretty strict, but maybe it won't hurt to try.

I am on my third try by myself after my first 2 with consultants failed. Maybe you should also consider DIY if your consultant couldn't even remind you of a simple thing as your IELTS expiry. They're supposed to have automated CMSes for that.
Should i send paper or electronic mail for new profile request.?

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please create a new Profile with a new email address and same GC key.

Once you do send an email to OINP explaning them the profile got ineligible due to IELTS. In the Meanwhile please take your new ielts exam as well and update them with the new scores.

Dexmoody

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jyotdeep said:
Hello all,
I m in very awkward situation. Today i received a call from my consultant . He informed that my profile has become ineligible. Reason being my ielts has expired today so my ee profile is cancelled now. He concluded to create a new profile at this time. Currently I am on visitor visa and it is expiring in june. Moreover i have already applied for oinp on dec 2015 and still waiting for aor. I was told that my oinp file will also be rejected on account of ineligible ee profile. I cannot decide what to do. As creating ee profile means starting from scratch. please advise what should be done.
I would fire this consultant immediately. He should have seen this coming and asked you to take a new test well in advance of the expiry date. That's what you pay these people for.

As mentioned before, get on the task of organising a new test asap.

I would recommend to do everything yourself this time round, provided you have the time to do so. This forum is a good resource.

jyotdeep

Star Member
Feb 8, 2015
Dexmoody said:
I would fire this consultant immediately. He should have seen this coming and asked you to take a new test well in advance of the expiry date. That's what you pay these people for.

As mentioned before, get on the task of organising a new test asap.

I would recommend to do everything yourself this time round, provided you have the time to do so. This forum is a good resource.
But truth is nothing can be done. Instead they blame the clients. I called them oftenly to ask if there is any update or need to do anyyhing. First they dont take it serious then they start blaming.

But i have no idea if oinp would link my old profile to new one and again no timit limit.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
jyotdeep said:
But truth is nothing can be done. Instead they blame the clients. I called them oftenly to ask if there is any update or need to do anyyhing. First they dont take it serious then they start blaming.

But i have no idea if oinp would link my old profile to new one and again no timit limit.
OINP has considered cases where the old profile has become ineligible because of changes in fund requirement or expiry of IELTS. Would suggest you to take the language test at the earliest, create a new profile and intimate OINP about the same. You may also have to send a new OINP application form with the new EE profile number and Job Seeker Code mentioned. You can request them to consider your case and link your application to the new profile.

pupu0802

Mar 16, 2016
jyotdeep said:
I am extremely worried now if oinp will consider it or not. I had applied through consultant and I am so upset that i do not want to continue with them. Now, I am afraid should i do it myself or take some other consultant's help. To be honest this is my 4th trial for permanent residency. every time my file was returned due to some or other reason. my so bad luck.
Sometimes DIY is way better than a consultant, since the consultant may have so many clients and he couldn't keep an eye on your profile regularly. Keep improving yourself for language test, education and get abroad work experience. I got my pr through the 3rd trial due to the changing policies... Be patient :)

vikas20

Star Member
Oct 11, 2014
Hi Joydeep,

I am also facing the same challenge. My profile got ineligible and now i am planning to give ielts next month. Meanwhile i cannot create a new profile as it would be ineligible because of no language result.

Can we revive an expired Express entry profile. Or did you get any confirmation from ONIP regarding linking a new profile number with an existing one.

Regards,
Vikas