+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Production Support: Trying to help you in your jobs search

AWD

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
I have seen many of the landed immigrants usually have hard time finding jobs immediately. I had been extending my help to my friends and families to settle down. I would love to go beyond now. If anyone of you who has already landed and need help in your job search I would be happy to help you. Please inbox me.

My sincere apologies if my response are late.

bmr

Jan 30, 2015
I have seen many of the landed immigrants usually have hard time finding jobs immediately. I had been extending my help to my friends and families to settle down. I would love to go beyond now. If anyone of you who has already landed and need help in your job search I would be happy to help you. Please inbox me.

My sincere apologies if my response are late.
AWD,

Thank you.

Please help me ... we are coming to Halifax , NS during mid mar 2019.

AWD

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
AWD,

Thank you.

Please help me ... we are coming to Halifax , NS during mid mar 2019.
Sorry I missed to add. I can help if you are in or around GTA. But still inbox me details I will try my best to help.

AWD

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
I have an urgent requirement for a production support job. It’s a Contract to Hire position. Pay 25-35 CAD per hour depending on your experience and knowledge. If interested please let me know.

AWD

Star Member
Nov 25, 2013
I have an urgent requirement for a production support job. It’s a Contract to Hire position. Pay 25-35 CAD per hour depending on your experience and knowledge. If interested please let me know.
Only for landed immigrants!