+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing update

Mike756933

Jan 20, 2021
Hello all,

I made an unnecessary change that doesnt affect my score yesterday in my profile and my application says “processing update” its been more than 24 hours now and still the same. I cant do any action due to that. My points are 459 under CEC and there is a high chance for the cec draw tomorrow. Can anyone help please.

lijiastc123

Jan 20, 2021
Hey Mike. I think the system is experiencing some delay right now. I finished setting up my profile 27 hours ago, and it still shows "processing submission" at the Current Status section. I made inquiries through web form and got no reply. CRS 471 here, equally stressed

Mike756933

Jan 20, 2021
True, Tomorrow there will be draw, I have been working hard to get to this points from 2 years. I dont want to lose the invitation for silly thing.

lijiastc123

Jan 20, 2021
Hopefully they will resolve this before tomorrow's draw. I actually think they will.

We submitted/changed our profiles more than one day ago. If they allow us not to be invited because of some technical glitches, it would be so systemically unfair.

lijiastc123

Jan 20, 2021
Hey Mike. I just saw that there has been cyberattacks to a small number of CIC accounts. It might be related to our system delay

lijiastc123

Jan 20, 2021
A recent cyberattack has affected a small number of IRCC accounts accessed through GCKey. We locked these accounts to protect them from unauthorized access. We sent an email to affected users to explain what to do next.

If you get an email from us, follow the steps to reactivate your account.

Verify the following in the email before clicking on any links:

• The email is in both English and French.
  • The From email address is IRCC.COMMDoNotReply-NePasRepondreCOMM.IRCC@cic.gc.ca.
  • The Subject is “Security incident on your GCKey account / Incident de sécurité sur votre compte CléGC”.
  • All links in the email point to gc.ca pages.
Take extra precautions to protect your security, including monitoring your account for suspicious activity and updating your account with a unique password.