+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

processing times for my application any idea why I take so long?

xtianake0310

Nov 23, 2013
Hello guys I just want to know if you have any idea why my application for CEC takes so long? I submited my application for CEC last january 28 2013 and I got my file number march 7 2013 after that I keep checking my status application online it say application recievejanuary 28 2013. Is my case normal to wait like this long?

Im started getting worried because one of my workmate who applied for CEC last october 2012 and he got file number december 2012 he recieve his refusal letter last nov.1 2013 that the officer is not satisfied with the duties and hours of working. We submitted same letter from our employer about our duties thats why im kinda worried..

Please please any idea from you guys -,,,

whymeee

Apr 10, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I know it's easy to say, but don't worry. It looks like CIC started processing mid to late January applicants this week so you should hear from them soon. :)

richi jolly

Oct 30, 2013
xtianake0310 said:
Hello guys I just want to know if you have any idea why my application for CEC takes so long? I submited my application for CEC last january 28 2013 and I got my file number march 7 2013 after that I keep checking my status application online it say application recievejanuary 28 2013. Is my case normal to wait like this long?

Im started getting worried because one of my workmate who applied for CEC last october 2012 and he got file number december 2012 he recieve his refusal letter last nov.1 2013 that the officer is not satisfied with the duties and hours of working. We submitted same letter from our employer about our duties thats why im kinda worried..

Hi you should apply for GCMS notes .these notes
Give you a present situation of your file.
I apply in nov 2012 and there was no reply from
CIC.after getting GCMS notes i found out that the officer
Was not satisfied by the job letter and asked for an another
Officer to review... Now i just got my finger print request
And hopefully ill get MR soon
Btw did your friend get any finger print or medical
From the CIC..

xtianake0310

Nov 23, 2013
Thank you guys...Hopefully i can get it....Im getting worried about my duties in my reference letter its not detailed.....

Can i send and Updated detailed one with my new position or with my additional duties that im doing right now?

maplelove

Jun 11, 2012
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-10-2013 send, received by AINP 11-11-2013
Nomination.....
January 13,2014
AOR Received.
March 6, 2014
IELTS Request
None
Med's Request
March 6, 2014
Med's Done....
April 2, 2014
Interview........
in process: August 1, 2014
Passport Req..
Nov. 7, 2014
LANDED..........
Nov. 28, 2014
xtianake0310 said:

May I know what is your NOC? This case is really frustrating. It can be thought that CIC is really cutting back on certain NOC's.
Unfortunately, nobody from our side can tell or speculate why your case takes long to be released, all we have can do is wait for the result and take a Plan B. But I take you did have Plan B started already.
That's one great lesson we have to take note about CIC, that we have to be on guard always and that time is really a big factor to consider.
All the best to you.

suvan

Jan 19, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-04-2013
Doc's Request.
RPRF 08-01-14
AOR Received.
13-05-13
IELTS Request
SENT
Med's Request
09-01-14
LANDED..........
2-6-14
xtianake0310 said:

Totally normal to wait this amount of time friend!!

My calculation for next step MR for you, mid December to mid jan, going by current trends

broiler

Star Member
Dec 9, 2012
xtianake0310 said:
Im started getting worried because one of my workmate who applied for CEC last october 2012 and he got file number december 2012 he recieve his refusal letter last nov.1 2013 that the officer is not satisfied with the duties and hours of working.
Did you know what the letter said about duties and hours of working? Did it mention he was full time?