processing times at seattle for re entry visa

leycute

Star Member
Mar 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rxyd said:
Hey, I guess your email may help.

I sent out my file on Feb.2, but I still didn't get my passport back. So worried.
did u try to email them?? I emailed them few times no response...then my last email (march29) I told them that I sent my application on Feb14, received at their office at FEb15 , that it's more than 6 weeks already and I'm worried about it, what's going on...etc..then the next day March30 they send out my passport :) hope it will help..try to email them... I email both

Consular: seatl-cs@international.gc.ca
Immigration: seattle-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca

kelly0920

Star Member
Feb 21, 2012
This is one of the thread that I have read when I applied for my TRV last February.. I sent mine to Buffalo even I am just 10minutes away from Seattle (I am near BC/Washington Border).

My timeline:

Sent Application by Mail: Feb 27
Received Application: Feb 29
Stamp on my Passport: March 12
Received Passport: March 22

Hope you guys get yours soon! Goodluck!

rxyd

Apr 3, 2012
leycute said:
did u try to email them?? I emailed them few times no response...then my last email (march29) I told them that I sent my application on Feb14, received at their office at FEb15 , that it's more than 6 weeks already and I'm worried about it, what's going on...etc..then the next day March30 they send out my passport :) hope it will help..try to email them... I email both

Consular: seatl-cs @ international.gc.ca
Immigration: seattle-im-enquiry @ international.gc.ca
Thank you!

I just send out a email. Hopefully I get my passport back soon. My flight is on Apr.23, I don't have much time.

sughi25

Apr 10, 2012
hi, we (me & my husband) have applied for the re-entry visa to the seattle office on 09 Feb 2012. It reached them on 14 Feb 2012. Till today we have not not received our PPs. :( After that we are trying to track, but could not! :(
We have also mailed them many times & tried to reach them through phone, but couldn't... We are so worried and upset about this! My husband has to go there for an interview by the end of this month... But we are worried as there is no clue about our PPs... :( Anyone please help!
@leycute - How did u track your return envelope? I did not send it thro' FEDex...

leycute

Star Member
Mar 3, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sughi25 said:
hi, we (me & my husband) have applied for the re-entry visa to the seattle office on 09 Feb 2012. It reached them on 14 Feb 2012. Till today we have not not received our PPs. :( After that we are trying to track, but could not! :(
We have also mailed them many times & tried to reach them through phone, but couldn't... We are so worried and upset about this! My husband has to go there for an interview by the end of this month... But we are worried as there is no clue about our PPs... :( Anyone please help!
@ leycute - How did u track your return envelope? I did not send it thro' FEDex...

Hi,, sorry for the late reply. Well, I sent a return FedEx envelope thats why I can track mine. In your case, it will take longer for the mail since you didn't send a return FedEx envelope. By the way, why did your husband needs interview??? As far as I know no interview needed... Let's pray that your passports will come out soon...

faith11

Apr 17, 2012
Arsenia Canillas said:
I submitted my application March 2, they received it March 6. Now is April 13 no result yet. I did the tracking nothing at all.

did u get ur passport back already?

Apr 12, 2012
Arsenia Canillas said:
I submitted my application March 2, they received it March 6. Now is April 13 no result yet. I did the tracking nothing at all.
[
Now is April 27, I did the tracking, called the consulate and emailed them no response at all. I'm crazy now,the validity of my ticket is until May 2 only after that no more ticket. If I really want to go home I will buy another ticket. OMG!!! its another more expenses for me.What happend to the Seattle Visa Office? Its almost 2 months already. My co worker submitted in Bufallo is just 2 weeks this thing is done. Why me in Seattle !!! huhuhuhu....

dhang0218

May 8, 2012
Arsenia - Did you receive your passport already? I submitted my application March 22, they received it March 23 until now no result yet its May 8 already. My flight is on July 5 I'm worried about my re-entry visa.. before I applied it took exactly 6 weeks but now its taking so long:( Do you know the email address where I can contact the Immigration? thank u

dna

Star Member
Aug 5, 2011
Hi dhang0218, I just want to share my experince when I sent my work visa application to the Consulate in Seattle. When I had some questions/inquiries, this is the email address that used to contact the consulate:
seattle-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca
Include your full name, Client ID# and birth date in your email so it will help the officer to track your application. I hope this will help.

I sent my TRV application to Buffalo office since I read through this forum that the processing time at this office is faster than in Seattle, although I live in BC. I mailed my application using Xpress post envelope and included the return envelope using the same kind of envelope. Here is my time line.

Mailed application : 13 April (Friday), it didn't go until Monday, 16 April
Received at Fort Erie: 19 April
Stamp on my passport: 27 April
Return envelope received at Fort Erie: 2 May
Received passport: 7 May

The delivery was 4 days each way (excluded Saturday and Sunday). I got my passport back in 3 weeks.