+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing Timeline for Express Entry

anilahasan

Feb 5, 2016
Hi,
I received my ITA on 26th January 17 and submitted my documents on 25th April 17 under Express Entry in the Federal Skilled Worker Program. The system is now giving me the notification that:
Background Check: Not Required
Finger Prints: Not Required
Interview: Not Required
It now says that application is being processed and I will be sent an email once a decision is reached. I have 2 questions and will be grateful for any response/guidance on them:
1. What does this mean in terms of my prospects of a positive response?
2. What will the approximate timeline for processing my application from hereon?
Best Regards,
Anila

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
Hi,
I received my ITA on 26th January 17 and submitted my documents on 25th April 17 under Express Entry in the Federal Skilled Worker Program. The system is now giving me the notification that:
Background Check: Not Required
Finger Prints: Not Required
Interview: Not Required
It now says that application is being processed and I will be sent an email once a decision is reached. I have 2 questions and will be grateful for any response/guidance on them:
1. What does this mean in terms of my prospects of a positive response?
2. What will the approximate timeline for processing my application from hereon?
Best Regards,
Anila
I think your BGC must be "not applicable", have you passed medical exam? Please let us know this information, then can someone help you.
Its taking 90-120 days for FSWO applicants to get their PPRs as of current trends.

For more information check following two thread and post their for quick and better answers,
1. http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/aor-in-april-2017-lets-connect-here.481326/
2.http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/fsw-outland-april-may-2017-aor-lets-connect-here.488610/

Last edited:

anilahasan

Feb 5, 2016
Yes, my medical exam has also been cleared. The results were uploaded on the system on 10th April 17.
Can you also tell me how long is the visa for PR issued for?
How many days after a favorable decision is CIC requesting the passport?
Is it possible to delay the landing after the PR being stamped? If yes, how long can it be delayed for?

KiranK

Champion Member
May 23, 2017
Category........
Other
You should expect PPR by end of July to 1st week of August. As soon as a decision is finalised CIC sends you PPR e-mail within a week or 2.
I have no idea about your last question.

sidpune

Feb 16, 2017
Yes, my medical exam has also been cleared. The results were uploaded on the system on 10th April 17.
Can you also tell me how long is the visa for PR issued for?
How many days after a favorable decision is CIC requesting the passport?
Is it possible to delay the landing after the PR being stamped? If yes, how long can it be delayed for?
You need to visit Canada before your Medical expires...

Reactions: KiranK

rosy12345

Star Member
Feb 27, 2019
Vancouver
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
09-05-2019
File Transfer...
29-08-2019
You should expect PPR by end of July to 1st week of August. As soon as a decision is finalised CIC sends you PPR e-mail within a week or 2.
I have no idea about your last question.
Hi there
I also have a situation here.
I have applied for my PR thru Express Entry in May-2019 (its been 4 months now). But no updates of PR yet.
Now that I need to travel to India in Dec-19 (6 months completes in Nov-19...hope I get the PR by then).
What should I do?....what if I get approval & PPR in Nov-19, then I won't be able to travel in Dec-19....since my passports would have to be submitted in CIC for processing of PR.
I mean, should I go ahead and book the tickets for India right now or wait.
I m confused.
Please help.
Rosy