+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PROCESSING TIME

rumang

Feb 17, 2022
Hey guys if I apply in September 2022
Does anyone have any idea how many months it will take to process my file?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Was this within the last couple of months? You can keep track of processing times with the link below.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html
My standard catechism: these processing times seem to always mean time period in which 80% of cases are completed, i.e. by definition 79.9% will be completed faster than that (and yes, many still done in much less time, 6-12 months).

AND whatever that site shows is always 'looking back' - because the current data shows a time period in which covid problems were at peak, applications filed now might or should take less time.

ElvisRamaj

Apr 26, 2021
Tirana, AL
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
My standard catechism: these processing times seem to always mean time period in which 80% of cases are completed, i.e. by definition 79.9% will be completed faster than that (and yes, many still done in much less time, 6-12 months).

AND whatever that site shows is always 'looking back' - because the current data shows a time period in which covid problems were at peak, applications filed now might or should take less time.
The website shows the average time for the last 6 months.

rumang

Feb 17, 2022

I agree with that because I heard nobody took 24 months, people are getting it in 3 months also .
That's why I asked Here Like in real how much time they are taking.