+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time !

Ayman_ster

May 28, 2020
I live in Ontario ! My application was submitted in December and I got the AOR in dec 24th!
I passed all the categories but my medical was expired in May and they requested reassessment For medical extension since June 16th!
It has been over two months and they didn’t get back to me regarding the application & it has been 8 months since the application Submission .
Is there anything I can do to request a review so they can process the extension of the medical so they can finalize the application ?
Thanks in advance

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
I live in Ontario ! My application was submitted in December and I got the AOR in dec 24th!
I passed all the categories but my medical was expired in May and they requested reassessment For medical extension since June 16th!
It has been over two months and they didn’t get back to me regarding the application & it has been 8 months since the application Submission .
Is there anything I can do to request a review so they can process the extension of the medical so they can finalize the application ?
Thanks in advance
That's something they do automatically, there is nothing you can do about it. They now what they need to do.

Because of COVID, significant delays should be expected, and are in fact occurring. All you can do is be patient.

leothelion

Jun 26, 2020
best to write thru Web form and get a status update, or you can call IRCC and get a status update from an agent