+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing Time

Koki2016

Mar 26, 2017
I was refused student visa twice.
First time after 6 days of submitted application and the reason was not enough financial resources to cover tution fees.
I have solved this issue and re submitted again. I was refused for second time due to I may not back home after finishing my study program (post diploma). I got support letter from University and also from my employer regarding the importance of my study program which I have been accepted for and also I got vacation certificate from my employer to cover my study duration. I have been submitted my 3rd application 6 weeks ago and processing time is 7 weeks.

Is this long waiting period for the 3rd time application indicates approval of my student visa this time or no relation?

Koki2016

Mar 26, 2017
Re long : Does Processing Time indicate approval?

Koki2016 said:
I was refused student visa twice.
First time after 6 days of submitted application and the reason was not enough financial resources to cover tution fees.
I have solved this issue and re submitted again. I was refused for second time after 13 days from submitting my application due to I may not back home after finishing my study program (post diploma). I got support letter from University and also from my employer regarding the importance of my study program which I have been accepted for and also I got vacation certificate from my employer to cover my study duration. I have been submitted my 3rd application 6 weeks ago and processing time is 7 weeks.

Is this long waiting period for the 3rd time application indicates approval of my student visa this time or no relation?

yildiz

Star Member
Oct 4, 2016
Alexandria
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-01-2017 / 13-03-2017
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
17-01-2017 / 15-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-12-2016
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-01-2017 / 14-03-2017
VISA ISSUED...
Study permit 1st Refused / 2nd Refused
Re: Re long : Does Processing Time indicate approval?

I applied and got refused after 5 days and applied again and now it's the second week out of three weeks

Some members say it is a good sign as they take your application more seriously ..others say it's not true

So our only option now is to pray and wait

I'm sure your situation is better this time