+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

processing time under SPP

Mar 9, 2016
Hey guys! I need to know what is the average processing time under SPP ??
I applied for Global Business Management in Humber College on 22 feb at Vfs Chandigarh for May intake. I received the message of application forwarded on 23 feb. Since then there is no response from the embassy.. I m worried now :'(
My profile .. 10th - 88%
12th - 75 % commerce
Bcom - 64 %
Ielts - 7.5 ( R 8.5, L 8, W 7, S 6.5)
No gap in studies

abhi.jcm

Star Member
Mar 7, 2016
varinder_bhandal said:
Hey guys! I need to know what is the average processing time under SPP ??
I applied for Global Business Management in Humber College on 22 feb at Vfs Chandigarh for May intake. I received the message of application forwarded on 23 feb. Since then there is no response from the embassy.. I m worried now :'(
My profile .. 10th - 88%
12th - 75 % commerce
Bcom - 64 %
Ielts - 7.5 ( R 8.5, L 8, W 7, S 6.5)
No gap in studies
Hey, Even I am also applying for the same course and same college but in september, 2016 intake.
Do u know everything about the course? Kindly help me in this. My email is abhi.jcm@gmail.com.
Waiting fr ur reply. :)

laxmi004

Mar 4, 2016
varinder_bhandal said:
Yayy! Got my visa issued on 10th march.
Hey varinder I'm also going to Humber for the same course for may 2016. Applied for visa on Feb 25 @ Vfs Bangalore.. I applied under spp and strictly followed that checklist, I didn't submit ITR n all..will that be a problem in getting the study permit approval??

neerav

Dec 16, 2015
laxmi004 said:
Hey varinder I'm also going to Humber for the same course for may 2016. Applied for visa on Feb 25 @ Vfs Bangalore.. I applied under spp and strictly followed that checklist, I didn't submit ITR n all..will that be a problem in getting the study permit approval??
ITR is not a compulsory documents for visa application under SPP. it will not affect your application.
BEST OF LUCK

Anil Gangar

Star Member
Mar 10, 2016
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2016, 12:07:49 am »
Reply with quoteQuote Modify messageModify Remove messageRemove
Grad b.com with 61% (GNDU)
Senior secondary 82% (pseb)
Secondary 60% (pseb)
Ielts 6.5 nd not less than 6 in eaach module
And alsoo want to mention that i have had shown my parents income 4.5 lakh annually and paid fee for one year and GIC without going for loan .... Dat might Hurt the visa approval

Plzzz suggest the possible changes dat i could made which could mke my profile look strong Huh SOP wasnt attached to te visa aaplication Huh

Should i try again ?? Or choose NZ or AUSTRALIA

AdmitCanada

Mar 6, 2016
Hi All,

I have received my acceptance from Humber college and wanted to apply for Study Visa under SPP category but my consultant said that I have 6 years of work experience and so I cannot apply under SPP category. I have few questions:

1. Do we have any cap for experience when you apply under SPP category(I have not fund anything till not even on CIC).
2. Is work experience here is counted as study gap?
3. I have completed my bachelors in 2010(since then I am working), Masters in 2012(distance) with this profile, Can I apply under SPP category?

Your help will be appreciated really.
Thanks

neerav

Dec 16, 2015
AdmitCanada said:
Hi All,

I have received my acceptance from Humber college and wanted to apply for Study Visa under SPP category but my consultant said that I have 6 years of work experience and so I cannot apply under SPP category. I have few questions:

1. Do we have any cap for experience when you apply under SPP category(I have not fund anything till not even on CIC).
2. Is work experience here is counted as study gap?
3. I have completed my bachelors in 2010(since then I am working), Masters in 2012(distance) with this profile, Can I apply under SPP category?

Your help will be appreciated really.
Thanks
your consultant is misguiding you, you can apply under SPP.
for more advice, you will have to share your whole profile.
BEST OF LUCK

AdmitCanada

Mar 6, 2016
Hi Neerav,

I have completed my studies as mentioned below :

10th - 2004 - 73%
12th - 2006 - 70%
Diploma - 2010 - 70%
BSc(IT) - 2010 - 73%
MSC(IT) - 2012 - 78%

I started working in the year 2010 till date, I have around 5.8 years of experience in IT itself. My Graduation and Master is Distance. I did my Diploma and Graduation simultaneously, because of Diploma 1st year I was admitted to 2nd year of BSc.
Same goes with my Master, I had Diploma and BSc so I got lateral entry in 2nd year of Master which I completed in 2012.
I have no gap in my studies or Work experience.

I am confused if my consultant is counting my Work Ex as my study gap :(

Please help.

neerav

Dec 16, 2015
AdmitCanada said:
Hi Neerav,

I have completed my studies as mentioned below :

10th - 2004 - 73%
12th - 2006 - 70%
Diploma - 2010 - 70%
BSc(IT) - 2010 - 73%
MSC(IT) - 2012 - 78%

I started working in the year 2010 till date, I have around 5.8 years of experience in IT itself. My Graduation and Master is Distance. I did my Diploma and Graduation simultaneously, because of Diploma 1st year I was admitted to 2nd year of BSc.
Same goes with my Master, I had Diploma and BSc so I got lateral entry in 2nd year of Master which I completed in 2012.
I have no gap in my studies or Work experience.

I am confused if my consultant is counting my Work Ex as my study gap :(

Please help.
if you have all the pay slips and employment certificate from your employer, you will have to attach it with your application and also mention about it in your SOP.
BEST OF LUCK

AdmitCanada

Mar 6, 2016
Hi Neerav,

Thanks for replying, its means that I can apply under SPP category its just that I should have proofs for eveything. Also how much funds should I show to Visa Officer to minimize risk of rejection.

Thank You in advance, Really I am so relieved