+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time taking longer than mentioned in IRCC website

ZenithCHotai

Jul 2, 2019
it could be because this is the prime time as many international students are applying for study permit for the Fall 2019. I guess, all we can do right now is to wait and watch. Good luck to you.
I guess so, I contacted with VFS New York, they said online application are direct to the government of Canada, so the processing time is totally different, no matter the country.

js2192

Jul 2, 2019
how much money did you provide to them? Are you going to get the master degree?
I am going for a Masters Degree. I only showed about $33k usd which wasnt good enough for them I suppose my Tuition + Room was about 30k CAD. So I got a US student to cover everything. Hopefully this will help me get approved soon.

ZenithCHotai

Jul 2, 2019
I am going for a Masters Degree. I only showed about $33k usd which wasnt good enough for them I suppose my Tuition + Room was about 30k CAD. So I got a US student to cover everything. Hopefully this will help me get approved soon.
I am worried about my application now. my tuition is 58K. I only show I have 19K CAD+5K USD+20K USD stock, because I thought this is enough for 1 semester.

ZenithCHotai

Jul 2, 2019
in the explanation letter, I said my parents will continue to support the left cost.
Suddenly remember, Around June 18, I got one "ghost update"
finger crossed.

js2192

Jul 2, 2019
in the explanation letter, I said my parents will continue to support the left cost.
Suddenly remember, Around June 18, I got one "ghost update"
finger crossed.
Did your parents do a letter of financial support? What was the update regarding?