+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time says 7 weeks. It's been 8 weeks but still no reply

kumar.mandora

Star Member
May 18, 2017
Hi All,

Currently I have been wait listed for Fall 2018 at Nova scotia community college. I am in touch with admission center and ex-students who were also wait-listed, they told me usually in Last week of July or in First week of August will come to know more clear about admit. Will it be okay to apply for study permit thereafter? Please let me know. Thanks

RTAHIR

Star Member
Mar 2, 2017
Turkey
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I applied online for Study Permit on May 6th and got the Submission Confirmation message.
Today it is June 30th, 8 weeks but still no decision has been made.

The online application says all the information has been submitted and nothing else needs to be given.

Application Status says: "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."

Final Decision says: "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."

Is it normal for them to take longer than the processing time?
yes i know many who are waiting for months few of them are waiting from past 9 months. I'm also a victim I applied on 8th may and my case is still in process but there are many who applied along with me and got their medical requests.