+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time says 7 weeks. It's been 8 weeks but still no reply

canislobo19

Jun 30, 2017
I applied online for Study Permit on May 6th and got the Submission Confirmation message.
Today it is June 30th, 8 weeks but still no decision has been made.

The online application says all the information has been submitted and nothing else needs to be given.

Application Status says: "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."

Final Decision says: "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."

Is it normal for them to take longer than the processing time?

HariKiran

Star Member
Jun 19, 2017
I applied online for Study Permit on May 6th and got the Submission Confirmation message.
Today it is June 30th, 8 weeks but still no decision has been made.

The online application says all the information has been submitted and nothing else needs to be given.

Application Status says: "We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you."

Final Decision says: "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made."

Is it normal for them to take longer than the processing time?
Hi, which country?

shahidkhaliq

Star Member
Feb 26, 2017
11th week has started for me. My application is being handled by the Abu Dhabi embassy as well. 8 weeks is the processing time for Pakistan.

Nadia Azam

Jun 28, 2017
I have applied on 2 may ..but haven't received any updates..it's been 8 weeks..I have given my biometrics ..that's it.no medical call or anything...how long will it take ??