+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time - PR Travel Document

harpreethwalia

Star Member
Dec 27, 2017
I applied and received my PR Travel document. Below are timelines, in case someone is searching for it
This is for PRTD done from USA.

Landing done on Mar 13, 2018
PRTD applied on Apr 2, 2018
PR Approved and passport back: Apr 4, 2018
Valid for 1 year. Multiple entry

My advise to new PR holders are, to apply for PRTD as soon as you get your landing done.

Kae_be

Oct 24, 2017
I applied and received my PR Travel document. Below are timelines, in case someone is searching for it

My advise to new PR holders are, to apply for PRTD as soon as you get your landing done.
Harpreet,

Looks like the process worked for you pretty well. Would you be able to add more information about the documentation that you did for the application? Which embassy did you send it to and any other detail you think is relevant like return postage etc

sidroy09

Jul 26, 2013

Wow! that was quick.
I did my landing on Sept 14 and still waiting for the card. I am back in USA and would be interested to know the steps you followed to apply for PRTD Visa.

-
Thanks

Kae_be

Oct 24, 2017

Harpreet,

Would you be able to add details like where did you mail the form, how did you pay the fees? It would be great if you can include details like return postage etc.

Thanks!