+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time over--urgent help needed

Manav79

May 16, 2014
Hi Everyone,

I applied for SOWP on 29 th Jan 2015 online without medicals.My wife is doing Phd in Winnipeg and is employed part time as well.My applications is being processed in Chandigarh office (INDIA).The processing time is already over without any change in status. My application status is open.Kindly advice whom to contact now.I mean should I call or write them an email.

All inputs are highly appreciable..Thanks in advance

tann

May 20, 2015
Manav79 said:
Hi Everyone,

I applied for SOWP on 29 th Jan 2015 online without medicals.My wife is doing Phd in Winnipeg and is employed part time as well.My applications is being processed in Chandigarh office (INDIA).The processing time is already over without any change in status. My application status is open.Kindly advice whom to contact now.I mean should I call or write them an email.

Hi.. you can mail to them at CHADG-G@international.gc.ca

Preetjas

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Manav79 said:
Hi Everyone,

delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca contact on this ..CH one is different department they don't deal with immigration inquiry

Swati26122011

Sep 13, 2012
I am applying for SOWP.

I have got my upfront medical done recently.

I intend to add the name of my husband on my passport in the spouse's name column in order to solidify the proof of my marriage along with the marriage certificate i provide.

Now this would change my passport id and when the application is submitted would conflict with my proof of identity given in the upfront medical exam.

Thus my question is would this create any problem or would they not consider this mild change as alarming as i fear.

Plz help its urgent.