+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time-- Ottawa (CPP-O)-- application of re-entry visa

pkssandhu

Apr 16, 2013
Aten said:
Havent received yet. May be today. They send through regular Mail right. Did you receive yours?
Hey Aten

Based on Canada Post's delivery standards posted on their website, it is 4 days for a regular letter mail between two major urban centers nationally. However, from what I am told by one of the employee working in Shopper Drug Mart's Canada Post , it can take up to 8 days.

I hope you get it soon.

Cheers

Apr 20, 2013
Oh my its so hard to wait and its kicking me off.yeah I'm from the Phil.still waiting for any positive activity at Canada post.The long waiting is now killing me softly.

shengp

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Grace Ejercito said:
Oh my its so hard to wait and its kicking me off.yeah I'm from the Phil.still waiting for any positive activity at Canada post.The long waiting is now killing me softly.
ako din!!! :)

Apr 20, 2013
Wow no progress yet at the Canada Post and the week is ending. . .I don't understand the email I've got that it will be sent to me shortly.how short is shortly.All the aarrangement we did with my employer is now a problem due to that delayed passport.pls.come my passport.

shengp

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
got another email from them but this time they said it is currently being reviewed by an officer and cant confirm when it will be finalized :( the last two emails said it was finalized already and will be returned shortly :(

Sedikhu

Dec 21, 2012
No passport back , no reply to emails.. No one picking up the phone!
Nothing we can do but to wait, days are getting longer and 'am not exited anymore...

:(

pkssandhu

Apr 16, 2013
Sedikhu said:
No passport back , no reply to emails.. No one picking up the phone!
Nothing we can do but to wait, days are getting longer and 'am not exited anymore...

:(

Do you have a phone number we can contact then on? Or were you just making a statement that we do not have a phone we can call on?

Sedikhu

Dec 21, 2012
pkssandhu said:
Do you have a phone number we can contact then on? Or were you just making a statement that we do not have a phone we can call on?
Tried to call CIC, but no one picking up the phone for how manytimes that i phoned them, always busy as usual,
So what happen to your passport have u track it?

pkssandhu

Apr 16, 2013
Sedikhu said:
Tried to call CIC, but no one picking up the phone for how manytimes that i phoned them, always busy as usual,
So what happen to your passport have u track it?
The best way to do that is to keep calling them without stopping and then within 4 to 5 tries they will put you on hold.

As for my passport, Canada Post has opened an investigation and have put a trace on that mail. Nothing I can do until they finish their investigation.

pkssandhu

Apr 16, 2013
Alright, these guys are yanking my chain now and I am not sure what is going on.

To an email sent last week on Monday, they replied today with the following:

"Dear client,

Your application has been finalized and your passport was returned to you on 06 May, by regular mail:
<THEY TYPED MY ADDRESS HERE>

If you have included a prepaid Xpresspost return envelope, your passport has been returned using this envelope. If you have followed the instructions on the website and kept note of the tracking number, you should be able to follow its delivery on the Canada Post website.

If you did not provide a prepaid Xpresspost return envelope, your passport has been returned to you by regular mail.

Sincerely
"

Now, I am not sure what to make of this because if they are mailing my passport today then what the heck did they used my xpresspost envelope for? And how can they as that envelope had my name and address on it? I cannot commit to anything here.

For the sake of my passport, I hope they did send it by regular mail and I get it soon :)

Fingers crossed.

Cheers

Sedikhu

Dec 21, 2012
pkssandhu said:
Alright, these guys are yanking my chain now and I am not sure what is going on.

To an email sent last week on Monday, they replied today with the following:

"Dear client,

Your application has been finalized and your passport was returned to you on 06 May, by regular mail:
<THEY TYPED MY ADDRESS HERE>

If you have included a prepaid Xpresspost return envelope, your passport has been returned using this envelope. If you have followed the instructions on the website and kept note of the tracking number, you should be able to follow its delivery on the Canada Post website.

If you did not provide a prepaid Xpresspost return envelope, your passport has been returned to you by regular mail.

Sincerely
"

Now, I am not sure what to make of this because if they are mailing my passport today then what the heck did they used my xpresspost envelope for? And how can they as that envelope had my name and address on it? I cannot commit to anything here.

For the sake of my passport, I hope they did send it by regular mail and I get it soon :)

Fingers crossed.

Cheers
Got the same reply!!!

Apr 20, 2013
It's Monday the beggining of waiting and I don't know what to expect this week.all the occasions to be attended at home this week failed due to that heck passport I should have got it at home cause its 5 days waiting only.I will have now a problem with my employer if nothing happens this week.Help me immigration and expedite my passport pls

Aten

Star Member
Apr 12, 2013
I got my passport today in regular mail. Application received March 8th, and today s May 6th. So almost two months.

Sedikhu

Dec 21, 2012
Aten said:
I got my passport today in regular mail. Application received March 8th, and today s May 6th. So almost two months.
Congrats aten, mean they sent it on 30th of april and u just received it today, it took 4 days then.. Hope i will receive mine too on friday , im from vancouver - how about you?