+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time-- Ottawa (CPP-O)-- application of re-entry visa

Sedikhu

Dec 21, 2012
Aten said:
They mailed me telling they have send my passports through regular mail on 30th April. My application submission was March 8th.

Thanks
[/quote

Thats positive update,, hoping u'll receive it ASAP- mine no update yet ,haven't receive any email from them..

Apr 20, 2013
Hi, I feel so bad that my flight should be tomorrow but I don't have my passport and visa a lesson to learn. Just comforted myself God's plan us better than my plan.they received my application last March 13.I lost some money here for the cancelation of flight.

pkssandhu

Apr 16, 2013
Aten said:
They mailed me telling they have send my passports through regular mail on 30th April. My application submission was March 8th.

Thanks

Yea, good luck brother. I am sure you will get it soon :)

Cheers

pkssandhu

Apr 16, 2013
Grace Ejercito said:
Hi, I feel so bad that my flight should be tomorrow but I don't have my passport and visa a lesson to learn. Just comforted myself God's plan us better than my plan.they received my application last March 13.I lost some money here for the cancelation of flight.
Yes, it is always a risk to book the flight before hand. Government processes can be unpredictable sometimes. Always wait.

I hope you get it soon.

Cheers

Apr 20, 2013
Hi, can anybody help me cause I received an email and they said my application has been finalized and my passport will be sent to me shortly but until now no progress at Canada Post. How long will I still wait my agent need a specific time for re booking my flight and I don't know what date will I quote for my agent.pls.help me guys.

pkssandhu

Apr 16, 2013
Grace Ejercito said:
Hi, can anybody help me cause I received an email and they said my application has been finalized and my passport will be sent to me shortly but until now no progress at Canada Post. How long will I still wait my agent need a specific time for re booking my flight and I don't know what date will I quote for my agent.pls.help me guys.
For me, they sent the passport within 2 weeks of that email. However, from what I have seen, it can differ case to case.

I would say not to rebook until you have the passport in hand but it is your call.

Cheers

shengp

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
Grace Ejercito said:
I agree with pksandhu, I got the same email twice but up to date no passport nor canadapost tracking activation yet :( still waiting . . . jst tell your agent you cant commit and explain the situation lets hope by tom or next week again :) are you from the philippines?

Sedikhu

Dec 21, 2012
Aten said:

Thanks
Hi, have u received urs???

mie

Mar 3, 2012
I have the same problem. Sent my application last Mar 11;
They received it last Mar 13. On queue last April 25... Then currently reviewing last May 1.
I have my flight schedule this May 6.. Anyone please help?

Sedikhu

Dec 21, 2012
Aten said:
Havent received yet. May be today. They send through regular Mail right. Did you receive yours?

Not yet. I pray that u will receive urs today, and hasn't hearing anything from CIC.

Gidbless u^_^