+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time-- Ottawa (CPP-O)-- application of re-entry visa

Sedikhu

Dec 21, 2012
Wait for onother next week! Phew.... Waking up each morning hoping for some changes...

All my chocolates are packed and ready to go!! Standing here beside my mailbox ;D ;D hoping for any luck!!! ;D... Whew!!!

God bless us for another next week... ;)

pkssandhu

Apr 16, 2013
Aten said:
Pkssandhu : any luck?
Nope, waited and waited but nothing in mail. Too late for making on time back home now.

All I am hoping at this stage is to get my passport back safe and sound.

pkssandhu

Apr 16, 2013
Actually, I just checked my tracking number again on Canada post and it got activated at 6:30 pm today. I should have my passport by Monday I am hoping.

Fingers crossed.

Sedikhu

Dec 21, 2012
pkssandhu said:
Actually, I just checked my tracking number again on Canada post and it got activated at 6:30 pm today. I should have my passport by Monday I am hoping.

Fingers crossed.

Congrats.. it mean they considered your late envelope.. Mine i don't know coz i've never send one.. I'm soaking my self into a ocean of hope...

God bless us!!

shengp

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
pkssandhu said:

Fingers crossed.
thats a positive update :) keep us informed if u get it back on monday

pkssandhu

Apr 16, 2013
Sedikhu said:
Congrats.. it mean they considered your late envelope.. Mine i don't know coz i've never send one.. I'm soaking my self into a ocean of hope...

God bless us!!
Thanks. It's never too late. I still suggest sending the prepaid envelope and add cover letter explaining the situation. I did and it seems to have worked.

Hoping for the best.

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
pkssandhu said:

Fingers crossed.
So you go it ?

imm_leb_01

Apr 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 February 2013
AOR Received.
11 April 2013
Med's Request
25 April 2013
Med's Done....
8 May 2013
Interview........
RPRF Request june 18th
Passport Req..
26 February 2014
VISA ISSUED...
5 March 2014
LANDED..........
29 March 2014
Nothing for me :( :(

pkssandhu

Apr 16, 2013
Hi All

I will know by end of day today hopefully. Unfortunately, the tracking online says that the item was delieverd today at 10:07 am but it is showing the wrong city. It says delivered in London, Ontario but I am in Mississauga, Ontario.

I called them up right away to check what is going on. The lady on the phone says that London is their sorting facility and it must be coming from there so I should go back and check the mail box once it says delivered. This is crap because Mississauga has one of their biggest sorting facilities.

Anyways, I went back and checked the mailbox once the online status said "Item Delivered Successfully". And nothing.

So I called them up again and told the whole story AGAIN. The lady on the phone said that she will put in a trace on the package but only after 24 hours of delivery time. This is because sometimes the packages are pre scanned before they are sent out for delivery for that day so it could be in route right now.

I have to wait till 8 in the evening and if I do not recieve anyhing by then, I will call tomorrow to initiate the trace. Freaking yikes!!

Sorry guys, but not the answer you were looking for :(

On a side note, to initiate the tracking, I need to know the address from where it was sent from. Will it be any one of the below address:

CPP – Ottawa
P. O. Box 9640
Ottawa, ON, K1G 6T2

CPP – Ottawa
Temporary Resident Visa Section
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, ON K1A 1L1

Can someone please advise?

Thank You

shengp

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
pkssandhu said:
Hi All

I will know by end of day today hopefully. Unfortunately, the tracking online says that the item was delieverd today at 10:07 am but it is showing the wrong city. It says delivered in London, Ontario but I am in Mississauga, Ontario.

I called them up right away to check what is going on. The lady on the phone says that London is their sorting facility and it must be coming from there so I should go back and check the mail box once it says delivered. This is crap because Mississauga has one of their biggest sorting facilities.

Anyways, I went back and checked the mailbox once the online status said "Item Delivered Successfully". And nothing.

So I called them up again and told the whole story AGAIN. The lady on the phone said that she will put in a trace on the package but only after 24 hours of delivery time. This is because sometimes the packages are pre scanned before they are sent out for delivery for that day so it could be in route right now.

I have to wait till 8 in the evening and if I do not recieve anyhing by then, I will call tomorrow to initiate the trace. Freaking yikes!!

Sorry guys, but not the answer you were looking for :(

On a side note, to initiate the tracking, I need to know the address from where it was sent from. Will it be any one of the below address:

CPP – Ottawa
P. O. Box 9640
Ottawa, ON, K1G 6T2

CPP – Ottawa
Temporary Resident Visa Section
365 Laurier Avenue West
Ottawa, ON K1A 1L1

Can someone please advise?

Thank You
I'm thinking maybe it should be 365 Laurier Avenue, as the other one is just a P.O Box? just for receiving mails? just a question tho, did you try to call the call center again? is the automated message updated now? can you please check for us please? so we know what to expect for ours? thanks

pkssandhu

Apr 16, 2013
shengp said:
I'm thinking maybe it should be 365 Laurier Avenue, as the other one is just a P.O Box? just for receiving mails? just a question tho, did you try to call the call center again? is the automated message updated now? can you please check for us please? so we know what to expect for ours? thanks
Thanks for your input! I called the CIC call centre and I am getting the same message, "Your application was receive on March 13 2013".

shengp

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
pkssandhu said:
Thanks for your input! I called the CIC call centre and I am getting the same message, "Your application was receive on March 13 2013".
thanks for checking! :) hoping you get your passport today! it'll be a good news for all of us