+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time-- Ottawa (CPP-O)-- application of re-entry visa

Liuxiaoshuo

Apr 3, 2013
kmukh2 said:
Hello warriorprince,

Did you send to 365 Laurier Ave by xpresspost? I did that, and Canadapost says it was delivered to the mailroom, and I dont know if that is okay.
hi buddy did you get your passport yet ?

elskede

Apr 9, 2013
Hello,

Is there anyone got any news about the TRV recently? They received mine on March 13th and I still haven't heard anything from them yet!! Is it normal? I send them a email but seems no one will reply.....I really need to go home ASAP....Any ideas? Please share the recent timeline. Thank you!

saltysun

Apr 8, 2013
elskede said:
Hello,

Is there anyone got any news about the TRV recently? They received mine on March 13th and I still haven't heard anything from them yet!! Is it normal? I send them a email but seems no one will reply.....I really need to go home ASAP....Any ideas? Please share the recent timeline. Thank you!
are you doing an online application or just paper application?

lili2013

Star Member
Feb 4, 2013
Hi

I have applied on Feb 26 online application within canada. It's been 44 days I have not received any news!!! I have my ticket on April 25! I keep sending them email but only got one response saying I have to wait! Anyone knows why it takes so long?

Liuxiaoshuo

Apr 3, 2013
lili2013 said:
Hi

I have applied on Feb 26 online application within canada. It's been 44 days I have not received any news!!! I have my ticket on April 25! I keep sending them email but only got one response saying I have to wait! Anyone knows why it takes so long?
did you get your passport yet??

Liuxiaoshuo

Apr 3, 2013
lili2013 said:
Hi Everyone,

My husband and I applied for online visitor visa within Canada on Feb 26. I've approved on March 20 and send my passport to cpp ottawa. It's been 12 days they have it but my return envelope bar code is still inactive. I am really worried that it takes so long.... on the other hand my husband did not receive any result although we applied together on Feb 26. The website is showing they are investigating application on March 2!
We have an aeroplan ticket on April 25... I don't know what to do... I am really worried I went to cpp ottawa office in person but they kick me out in a polite way! I sent them an email and fax a week ago but got no response
that was your passport send to cpp-o ?

i almost same day sent my passport for cpp-o. then i still waiting my passport back

vyasd

Star Member
Jan 14, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-01-2013
AOR Received.
06-03-2013
IELTS Request
CELPIP score submitted with application
Med's Request
20-11-2013
Med's Done....
29-11-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
09-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
27-12-2013
LANDED..........
30-12-2013
Hello all,
I applied for TRV-Online application on March 10 and received passport request email on April 1. I sent my passport the same day. Does anyone know the time frame when the passport is normally sent back or if anyone has received it please share your experience. Overall, its not exciting to read all the forum members experiences with online TRV.

Aten

Star Member
Apr 12, 2013
Hi,
They emailed me that my paper application got submitted by March 8th and reference number too. I have a travel plans. Is anyone around this date already received their Passport? Please let me know ASAP. Thanks.

Senika

Apr 11, 2013
Hi Aten

I have submitted in-person TRV in NY-consulate on March 11-No reply yet. Still awaiting for the USPS status activation. Really pain.Thanks!

MUSHROOMROOM

Star Member
Dec 25, 2012
hi everyone, here is my timeline for the online cpp visa application timeline. i used my pgwp.

applied on march 13th
received passport request on april 2nd
cpp received passport on april 4th
i received my passport on april 12th (with returned envelope)

the only thing is that canada post didnt show any record of my mail but it somehow got to me...