+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time New permanent resident For Refugees (Protected Person in Canada)

Chitheer1988

Feb 27, 2017
Canada
Dear all,

I have applied on January 2017 for my first PR as protected person in Canada, and I have added my wife and my son who are still in Baghdad with my case in order to bring them here.

I have checked the process time in the CIC website, and it shows the process time now is 46 days !!

As per others refugees, who have same situation as mine, they said the process time is between 12-14 months in order to get the PR, and to bring my family here.

Is that correct? And what is the actual time for me to get the PR here and for my family in order to come to Canada?

Thank you all,

Norahadeer

Mar 17, 2017
Hi, for me, I applied for my PR with my kids in Canada but my husband outside Canada. it took almost 14 months to reply to my PR and asked my husband to fill in the forms and send it there.i didn't have it yet they just emailed to inform me the decision has made and I am waiting for a call for the interview.

Lasso

Aug 15, 2016
Chitheer1988 said:
Dear all,

I have applied on January 2017 for my first PR as protected person in Canada, and I have added my wife and my son who are still in Baghdad with my case in order to bring them here.

I have checked the process time in the CIC website, and it shows the process time now is 46 days !!

As per others refugees, who have same situation as mine, they said the process time is between 12-14 months in order to get the PR, and to bring my family here.

Is that correct? And what is the actual time for me to get the PR here and for my family in order to come to Canada?

Thank you all,
http://www.cic.gc.ca/EnGLIsh/information/times/index.asp

safiullahliaqat

May 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The process for PR for refugees as protected persons will take 19 months according to the latest processing time in CIC website after they receipt of your applications.