Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-14
AOR Received.
14-02-14
Hi everyone ,decided to start the topic
Inland application :submitted Feb-13
Received Feb-14
Med and PClearance submitted all together .
Got the case number after calling cic,which says we've received your application,for almost 7months now
Been in Canada since 2012,had to wait a year to submit common law application.
Worst years of my life,we have a 4year old who is a Canadian,haven't seen my 17year old boy who is in South Africa .My fiancé sponserd both of us.Been sick depression and anxiety,we are in debts ,my fiancé is the only one working .Wish I can go back home but the wait is been long enough to give up.Already approaching 7months of waiting.I heard that there's been a backlog at Mississauga.Being in Canada not working waking up eat breakfast,go to the park come eat lunch,go to the park,come back eat dinner ,take a nap,go to the park,than bed,that's been my life .Been doing work out and jogging,playing piano is comforting me but now I'm tired,and I can see there's more wait to do.Please share your story,we can comfort each other :(

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Re: February 2014

I'd recommend you join the Inland 2014 discussions here:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/inland-applications-2014-t179207.2805.html

Jabs 77

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-14
AOR Received.
14-02-14
Re: Punishment for inlanders 2014,Mississauga

My fiancé sponserd both my son and I ,inland application.My son is in South Africa and I'm in Canada.What I would like to know is ,Do I need to have my sons passport this side with me ,incase CIC ask for it.

kar34

May 6, 2014
Re: Is this a punishment or what February 2014 Inland Application Mississauga Canada

I have been living in Canada for 6 years now.. I feel your pain. I am currently not working, sent an application in January. When we were sending an application, first stage waiting time was 8 months. My days look like yours, I feel like my personal life is going to be ruined at all. Finding an employer with the LMO is like waiting for miracle to happen. I cannot even work in my own occupation as long as I am a temporary worker here. I wish you good luck and hopefully we will be approved soon!

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015
Re: Is this a punishment or what February 2014 Inland Application Mississauga Canada

Jabs 77 said:
Hi everyone ,decided to start the topic
Inland application :submitted Feb-13
Received Feb-14
Med and PClearance submitted all together .
Got the case number after calling cic,which says we've received your application,for almost 7months now
Been in Canada since 2012,had to wait a year to submit common law application.
Worst years of my life,we have a 4year old who is a Canadian,haven't seen my 17year old boy who is in South Africa .My fiancé sponserd both of us.Been sick depression and anxiety,we are in debts ,my fiancé is the only one working .Wish I can go back home but the wait is been long enough to give up.Already approaching 7months of waiting.I heard that there's been a backlog at Mississauga.Being in Canada not working waking up eat breakfast,go to the park come eat lunch,go to the park,come back eat dinner ,take a nap,go to the park,than bed,that's been my life .Been doing work out and jogging,playing piano is comforting me but now I'm tired,and I can see there's more wait to do.Please share your story,we can comfort each other :(
As scylla advised there is a thread for 2014 inland applicants, all of them in the exact same situation:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/inland-applications-2014-t179207.2805.html
Also, I've added you to the spreadsheet, from which you can follow CIC's processing (although there isn't much to follow these days...)
You can find a "FAQ" in my signature, within you can find some more tips you can do while waiting. It is an extremely difficult period for everyone, but you need to stay positive!
Good luck!

Jabs 77

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-14
AOR Received.
14-02-14

I have a feeling that soon things will start to pick up,as soon as they finish with July applicants .I have a question ,I'm in Canada and my son in South Africa ,do I have to have his passport with me incase CIC ask for it ,Hubby sponsored both of us.Wishing you luck,just stay strong ,I'm trying so hard.I had stop thinking too much,cause depression was getting out of hand.

sophieee

Champion Member
Jan 14, 2014
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 20, 2014
AOR Received.
May 2, 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 10, 2014
Interview........
AIP: May 25, 2015
LANDED..........
Aug 11, 2015

Jabs 77 said:
I have a feeling that soon things will start to pick up,as soon as they finish with July applicants .I have a question ,I'm in Canada and my son in South Africa ,do I have to have his passport with me incase CIC ask for it ,Hubby sponsored both of us.Wishing you luck,just stay strong ,I'm trying so hard.I had stop thinking too much,cause depression was getting out of hand.
Sorry, but I don't know anything about dependents. Maybe someone from the other thread can help you.

Jabs 77

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-14
AOR Received.
14-02-14

Thanks for the reply will check another thread

Jabs 77

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-14
AOR Received.
14-02-14

Just checked the CIC website ,the processing time is now 13 months.Somebody please tell me it's a joke.

M

mikeymyke

Well that's what happens with inland, it has a longer processing time in general.

Jabs 77

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-14
AOR Received.
14-02-14
When I submitted it was only 8 months ,by now supposed to be getting first stage ,but I guess will get it around march if it's doesn't go up again.This really sucks I'm telling you.

Jabs 77

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-14
AOR Received.
14-02-14
No care card no work,3yrs feels like toture.Lets hope things will change soon,the day we get PR we will have mixed Emotions .

Jabs 77

Star Member
Jan 10, 2013
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-02-14
AOR Received.
14-02-14
BC inlanders are eligible for care card while waiting for their application to be processed .
I found out in one of the threads ,exciting news indeed,we will start enquiring about this with my hubby.If anything positive comes will let you know. ;D