+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time in Paris for CSQ

espanaquebec

Sep 26, 2012
Hello!

I'm waiting for my visa to travel to canada. I have a Quebec selection certificate. I became a the medical check a month ago, and I paid permanent residency rights. Anyone know how much more can delay the visa? I live in Spain.

Sorry for my english, it is very bad, but I hope that you understand me.

Thanks!!

España-Quebec

morenawella

Oct 23, 2012
Hi,
I made the required investment under QIIP 800K on April 2012, and get my CSQ on May 2012. I sent my file as requested to the visa office of Paris to process the Canadian Visa (PR) on 5th of June 2012.
What is the estimated period to get the visa knowing that I didn't have yet a call for the medical examination?.
Thanks for your feedback.

espanaquebec

Sep 26, 2012
Hi morenawella

I sent my file as requested to the visa office of Paris to process the Canadian Visa on 30 of March 2012. I did the medical examination last August, and I paid permanent residency rights. the results of my medical examination were received in Paris in September. since then I have no news. I don't know What is the estimated period to get the visa. according to the estimation total visa process that is posted on the website, the Paris bureau estimates 11 months.
If you know anything please let me comment