+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time, ielts

AMIR001

Dec 23, 2018
Hi everyone, I hope you all are doing well with life and your start-up visas.
I have moved to Canada recently with my parents, I have study permit and we are trying to apply for start-up visa. We signed the contract with the agent from 3 months ago and we received a phone call from the company which gives the letter of support as well. Now they want us to send them ielts within two months amd my father is working so hard to achieve to his goal. However, As i read on the cic website apparently they want all the ielts elements on the mark of 5 excluding reading which could be at least 4. So, my question is what have you all done for your ielts test and after the ielts test how long did it take for each of you to receive your letter of support from the company. Also, could some of you tell me that how long did it take for you from the moment that you contacted to the company to start your paper works, until you received your confirmation of permanent resident? Thank you so mich I hope everyone including me and my family receive their permanent resident confirmation ASAP.