+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time Hong Kong CNCC

victorh

Jan 29, 2021
Hi all,

I am currently waiting for the CNCC to be uploaded to my IRCC file.
A friend dropped my file to the HK police on December 12th 2020
On January 6th I got an email confirmation (after sending 1000) from the HK police that my CNCC has been send to :
Immigration Section Consulate General of Canada 8/F, Berkshire House
25 Westlands Road
Quarry Bay, Hong Kong

But since that no news, do you have any idea of the processing time? does the Canadian Consulate send it to the IRCC in Canada?
I am waiting for a Young Professional Experience working visa, my company mandated a lawyer in February 2020, and now I hope this is the last thing needed...

Best regards,

Victor H

vikram1$2$

Star Member
Apr 10, 2020
Hi Victor, yours is a working visa hence CNCC has been sent to IRCC Hong Kong office. Don't worry.

victorh

Jan 29, 2021
Hi Vikram,
Yes I am sure the police send it on January 6th they confirmed but I can’t get any news from the IRCC in Hong Kong..

Lopwk

Star Member
Nov 28, 2019
I believe your visa has been approved. Do you mind to share your timeline after cncc?

Hi Vikram,
Yes I am sure the police send it on January 6th they confirmed but I can’t get any news from the IRCC in Hong Kong..

LIMAR

Oct 22, 2019
I believe your visa has been approved. Do you mind to share your timeline after cncc?
Hi! Are you also applied the PCC from Hong Kong too? can you share your experience? I applied one last June and confirmed it was delivered to Canadian Consulate general Hong Kong but IRCC said they didn't received it so I ask them to re-send on Nov,2021. I just called them few days ago and they said they still haven't received it.

JP_CAN

Apr 27, 2022
I applied for my CNCC from Canada and the docs were submitted on March 28, 2022. The certificate was shipped from the HKPF office on April 13, 2022 to the Canadian Consulate in Hong Kong. I just got a response from my WebForm submitted on May 6 that my CNCC certificate was received on May 13. I'm so relieved and this new process works!

Reactions: C.Northm and LIMAR

C.Northm

Aug 19, 2022
Hi! Are you also applied the PCC from Hong Kong too? can you share your experience? I applied one last June and confirmed it was delivered to Canadian Consulate general Hong Kong but IRCC said they didn't received it so I ask them to re-send on Nov,2021. I just called them few days ago and they said they still haven't received it.
Hello, I'm wondering how does it end? Can you please share the timeline of it as well? Thanks and hope you well.

LIMAR

Oct 22, 2019
Hello, I'm wondering how does it end? Can you please share the timeline of it as well? Thanks and hope you well.
I sent 3 times to their HK office they still cannot get it, and my application delayed for almost 10 months because of this, and at the end I order a new one and send it to the Sydney office, now I got my PR.