+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing Time (From UK)

mountain

Nov 25, 2006
Dear all,
If anyone from September 2004 applicants at Canadian High Commission, London (UK) waiting for the decision? I applied in September 2004 and received AOR in November 2004. Subsequently two letters in May 2006, and June 2006 were also received to update our perosonal details within 120 days (October 2006) from the Canadian High Commission, London (UK). Since then I have been waiting for the positive outcome. If anyone has got any information with their application, let us share here! Can anyone tell me how long does it take from here now?

Good luck and cheers mate,

Mountain

FinPro

Star Member
Sep 18, 2006
Dammam, Saudi Arabia
Hi Mountain,

I read on other forums that application with in ur time frame has been delayed for upto 6 months.

But since you have updated the info recently, you can wait a lil or order CAIPS to see wats going on.

mountain

Nov 25, 2006
Dear FinPro,

Thanks for the information. But do you know why this is been delayed for 6 months?

Any information regarding this is highly appreciated.

Thanks.

Mountain

unclesteve

Dec 31, 2005
I was at the Canadian Embassy in London last week and they are processing September 2004 shortly they said. I also understand from their website (http://www.canada.org.uk/visa-info/e_index.htm) that they wanted some information from applicants from Sept 2004 so it might be worth getting in touch with tehm just in case they want something from you.

As good as they are I wouldn't put any money on them chasing you for anything, it doesn;t seem to work that way.

Good luck.

mountain

Nov 25, 2006
Anita,
Well they did ask to submit personal details, schedule 1 and bank balance and police report of the UIK and any other details etc.

Thanks.

mountain

Nov 25, 2006
Dear All,
At last I have had an instruction go for medical examination within 90 days this morning. After a long and hard wait, I finally got this good news. I am going through medical before Christmas. It means that all the September 2004 applicants are indeed being processed in frantic pace.

Cheers and good luck to everyone.

Mountain

Eduardo Picazo

Feb 19, 2005
Reynosa, Mexico
Good for you my friend Mountain

Just keep in mind that everything could happen, get the medicals ASAP

90 days sounds like time enough but nobody knows...

I got 120 days for my medicals and FBI... the medicals were done since the first days but I am still waiting for the FBI results, they have a big backlog so instead of 8-10 weeks now we are talking about 15 weeks... and my 120 days are gone already

Regards
Eduardo

atul31

Dec 28, 2006
Hi Mountain,
Congrats for getting medical intimation. I am also sailing in the same boat. My 120 days expired in Dec.Please keep us informed about all your progress. You can even mail me on atulmenon3142@hotmail.com. It will be a great help.
rgds,
Atul