+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time from step 1 to step 2

billu

May 19, 2011
jharna said:
This is a good news. I strongly believe the case is possitively approved, when "decesion made" appears . Within 4-weeks you will get PPR2. Insha Allah.
Congratulation.....
I also hope so but i do not know that why cic london take so much time for second step.R u receive your send step call? what is the expiry date of your medical

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey to all

Can you guys who have got the PPR please share after how long did u get first PPR after medicals ? cuz i have been waiting for my PPR for almost 7months soon AFter my medicals ? on e-cas they mentioned that my case is in process since on 6july 201. on e-cas DECISION MADE is mentioned in BLUE CCLOR but my case status is in PROCESS ? whats that ?

Hasse,

billu

May 19, 2011
hasse said:
hey to all

Can you guys who have got the PPR please share after how long did u get first PPR after medicals ? cuz i have been waiting for my PPR for almost 7months soon AFter my medicals ? on e-cas they mentioned that my case is in process since on 6july 201. on e-cas DECISION MADE is mentioned in BLUE CCLOR but my case status is in PROCESS ? whats that ?

Hasse,
Hi,
your status is decision made or in process if decision made than you have to wait for at least 3 months for second step call because i am also wait for step 2 for more than 3 months or if in process then you have to wait 6 to 7 months for step one instruction after medical. what is the expiry date of your medical???

Saad242

May 19, 2011
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@jharna
Yes brother you are right. When "decision made" appears case gets positively approved. But the real problem here we are facing is that PPR 2 request is taking more then 3 months time and still waiting.

@hasse
My cousin got First PPR after 4 months of his medical. i think your time has increased more then normal processing time. You should have recieved your first PPR after 3-4 months of your medical. I suppose you should email them and ask them about your application status.

karachi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
Med's Request
November-2010
Med's Done....
December-2010
Passport Req..
September-2011
VISA ISSUED...
October-2011
LANDED..........
November-2011.....Still the same life...Now on visit to Pakistan
Dear hasse
how are you?
my case is also in process since july and i had my medical test in November. I am also waiting for PPR. At the place where DECISION MADE is mentioned, at there they may define when they made decision.
hasse said:
hey to all

Hasse,

jharna

Jul 13, 2010
karachi said:
Dear hasse
how are you?
my case is also in process since july and i had my medical test in November. I am also waiting for PPR. At the place where DECISION MADE is mentioned, at there they may define when they made decision.
Hesse, Or Karachi
Are you under SINP -family catagory??
How do you check e case. ?? You mean that they have two different status at two different checks??
Could you share how you check ecase.
MY nominee had medical in Aug/10. Waiting for decesion

billu

May 19, 2011
Saad242 said:
@ jharna
Yes brother you are right. When "decision made" appears case gets positively approved. But the real problem here we are facing is that PPR 2 request is taking more then 3 months time and still waiting.

@ hasse
My cousin got First PPR after 4 months of his medical. i think your time has increased more then normal processing time. You should have recieved your first PPR after 3-4 months of your medical. I suppose you should email them and ask them about your application status.
Dear jharna can u tell me that you are also waiting for second step or submit second step and what is the expiry date of your medical because i am also facing this problem i am waiting for second step i also email them but they do not reply any email now i send them email in the first week of june then perhaps they reply the email.

Dear hasse my cousion also receive there ppr after 4 months of his medical and now they r in canada they receive visa in march i also send documents accordingly 1st step to cic london but now i am waiting for step 2.

karachi

Star Member
Jun 10, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
london
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May-2010
Med's Request
November-2010
Med's Done....
December-2010
Passport Req..
September-2011
VISA ISSUED...
October-2011
LANDED..........
November-2011.....Still the same life...Now on visit to Pakistan
jharna said:
Hesse, Or Karachi
Are you under SINP -family catagory??
How do you check e case. ?? You mean that they have two different status at two different checks??
Could you share how you check ecase.
MY nominee had medical in Aug/10. Waiting for decesion
With medical request letter London also sent us letter where our Immigration application number is also written. you can use this number to check ecase status.
Karachi

hasse

May 11, 2010
hey jharna

just go to the cic website and (click on i need to see the status) just put your file no in the required form and some other info about yourself and it will show you the status of your application. not difficult JUST A PIECE of CAKE.

have some problem then do let me know.

Hasse.

hasse

May 11, 2010
hello Saad242

thanks for the info. i have been waiting for the 1ST PPR for the last 7months but no response so far. my medicals were received by CIC on 2nd Nov 2010. i dont know what to do except waiting. its good to hear about your cousin . good luck.

Hasse.

jharna

Jul 13, 2010
billu said:
Dear jharna can u tell me that you are also waiting for second step or submit second step and what is the expiry date of your medical because i am also facing this problem i am waiting for second step i also email them but they do not reply any email now i send them email in the first week of june then perhaps they reply the email.

Dear hasse my cousion also receive there ppr after 4 months of his medical and now they r in canada they receive visa in march i also send documents accordingly 1st step to cic london but now i am waiting for step 2.
billu,
the medical was done in Aug/10. waiting for further steps

jharna

Jul 13, 2010
hasse said:
hey jharna

just go to the cic website and (click on i need to see the status) just put your file no in the required form and some other info about yourself and it will show you the status of your application. not difficult JUST A PIECE of CAKE.

have some problem then do let me know.

Hasse.
hasse and Karachi,
thanks for the guidence. My concern is that hasse has two different status. Thought if he was monitoring on different site. Thanks to both of you.
hesse, my nominee is in sinp family catagory. had medical in Aug/10 and provided ielts in Jan/11.
You just chill, and wait. Trust on Allah. Time is coming soon

hasse

May 11, 2010
Hi Jharna

i am also SINP family category. my medicals were received on 2nd Nov 2010 and after that PIN DROP SILENCE no response as yet. i am worried and soon gonna send them a mail ? lets see what happens ? so after 2nd june 8th month will be started ? dont you think that its bit late for the 1st step? let have our fingers crossed and pray.

good luck. '
Hasse.

jharna

Jul 13, 2010
hasse said:
Hi Jharna

i am also SINP family category. my medicals were received on 2nd Nov 2010 and after that PIN DROP SILENCE no response as yet. i am worried and soon gonna send them a mail ? lets see what happens ? so after 2nd june 8th month will be started ? dont you think that its bit late for the 1st step? let have our fingers crossed and pray.

good luck. '
Hasse.
I understand, frustrating..
my nominee had medical in Aug/10. cic still is replying "waiting for I/O review"

auhassan

Feb 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Frustation level is extreamly high
i received the same response from London Visa post your file is awaiting for review by I/O.