+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time from step 1 to step 2

billu

May 19, 2011
Sir,

I apply for Canadian Immigration Under SNIP. I received first step instruction from CIC London to submit copy of passport and updated pictures which i did very next day but after spending more then three months i have not received any instruction for step 2 so i can submit my passport for visa issuance from CIC London but up till i have not received any instruction from CIC. I also email CIC to know about the current status of my file but still i have not received any reply from CIC London office. Can u guide me that how much time required from step one to step two because now i am worried about my application status so any one tell me that how much time CIC London office will take from step 1 to step 2. I don not under stand that why CIC London office not reply the email or take so much time in step 2 instruction please tell me that how much time it will take for step 1 to step 2.

Pakistan

chosen

Jan 24, 2011
Naija
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2011...initially Mar 2011
Doc's Request.
Nov 2013 & Feb 2014
Nomination.....
February 28, 2014
AOR Received.
June 10, 2014
Med's Request
July 3, 2014
Med's Done....
July 5, 2014
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
Mar 3, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Mar 12, 2015 (received Mar 23)
LANDED..........
June 2015. ...By God's grace
Hi,

Please can you share your timeline.

Thanks.

Saad242

May 19, 2011
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Same problem with my Cousin too. He has been waiting for step 2 instructions for almost 6 months & worst part is that his medical is also going to expire...

billu

May 19, 2011
i receive first step email on 01-02-2011 and very next day i send my documents to cic london cic london receive documents on 08-02-2011 after this on 28-02-2011 my status was change on website from in process to decision made but still now i am waiting for second step call my medical expiry date is 15-09-2011 but still i not received any instruction from cic i also email to cic london 12-04-2011 to know about the status or the decision which made on file cic still now reply the email so i am still waiting there email so i can submitt my passport for visa issuance r your cousin receive second step call or waiting if you r in pakistan then send me your cell no. so i can call you for further information if u dont mind.

I do not under stand that why cic take so much time for second step or not reply the email have u any idea.

billu

May 19, 2011
Saad242 said:
Same problem with my Cousin too. He has been waiting for step 2 instructions for almost 6 months & worst part is that his medical is also going to expire...
r your cousin contact with cic to know the status of there file.

Saad242

May 19, 2011
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
He recieved Step 1 instructions through a letter in Nov 2010. Sent documents in no more then one week but havent recieved any letter till now... it has been 6 months now that we havent heard anything from CIC London. Medical is expiring in May 2011.

We emailed them many times but they answer with same reply: "The instructions for step 2 will be sent in due Course".

According to my assumptions the total time for Step 1 and Step 2 processing is maximum 3 months. I dont even have any idea why CIC London is delaying our cases.

Brother i am in pakistan but i have no permenant number these days. My email address is (sam_s34@yahoo.com). please contact me so we can share our complete timelines. thanks

billu

May 19, 2011
Thanks dear,

They reply your email you r lucky. I send email 3 times but they do not reply my any single e-mail. Dear do you have your Mobile phone no. if available then tell me because on email it is difficult to read email every time due to net problem so thats why i need your no. my no. is 0300-4607862 feel free to call me. So we can share our time easily now after sending first step documents i am waiting for 3 and half month but still not receive any reply from cic london office.

billu

May 19, 2011
For a couple of months back my cousin receive 2nd step call after 3 months then they submit passport to Islamabad embassy and after 15 day they receive passport with stamping of Canadian visa perhaps he is lucky r u status change on web web site from in process to decision made? can u suggest me that can i email again to cic london to know about that decision or status of my file or wait for some days.

billu

May 19, 2011
After sending first step documents to cic london.AFter how many days later you contact the embassy to know about the status of your file.

Saad242

May 19, 2011
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes your cousin is very lucky, he got his visa in perfect timings. This is the maximum time limit for step 1 and step 2 process but i dont understand why CIC London taking more time in our cases.

Yes the status changed to "Decision made" 2 weeks after we sent our step 1 documents.

After sending step 1 documents we contacted cic london after 2 months in january 2010 and then in april 2010. We asked that when we will get our step 2 letter. They replied that instructions for step 2 will be sent in due course.

Saad242

May 19, 2011
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yes you can simply email them again. You can tell them that you recieved step 1 instructions in Feb 2011 and you sent your documents the next day. But till that time you have not recieved any instructions regarding step 2. You can ask them that when they will send you the step 2 letter.

As a reference you can also attach their previous step 1 email.

billu

May 19, 2011
Thank you dear i send them email after Tuesday because they send email on Tuesday or Friday i send them first email on 22 April and second email send on 12 march but they do not reply me the both emails i don not under stand that why do not reply me. But after all this we can only wait wait and wait other wise not other way to communicate with CIC. Lets hope for the best.

Saad242

May 19, 2011
Pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Iteelu:
Re: Any one from Pakistan apply to London office as Provincial Nominee
« Reply #534 on: April 12, 2011, 09:30:19 am »

Dear Members

Please help us regarding this issue.We have sent copies of our passports and information update form to london office two months ago. We did not hear from them so far, whereas our e-case status changed two weeks ago as " Medical received, decision made". Please advise us what should we do now, should we write them or simply wait for their response. If we write them then what should be content of email.

Thanks & Regards,

Here is this another member talking about the same problem in another topic.

Topic name: "Any one from Pakistan apply to London office as Provincial Nominee"
page no 36. Check it out !!

jharna

Jul 13, 2010
Saad242 said:
Iteelu:
Re: Any one from Pakistan apply to London office as Provincial Nominee
« Reply #534 on: April 12, 2011, 09:30:19 am »

Dear Members

Please help us regarding this issue.We have sent copies of our passports and information update form to london office two months ago. We did not hear from them so far, whereas our e-case status changed two weeks ago as " Medical received, decision made". Please advise us what should we do now, should we write them or simply wait for their response. If we write them then what should be content of email.

Thanks & Regards,

Here is this another member talking about the same problem in another topic.

Topic name: "Any one from Pakistan apply to London office as Provincial Nominee"
page no 36. Check it out !!

jharna

Jul 13, 2010
This is a good news. I strongly believe the case is possitively approved, when "decesion made" appears . Within 4-weeks you will get PPR2. Insha Allah.
Congratulation.....