+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time for Quebec Skilled Worker Immigration from different countries s

ton40

Star Member
Mar 3, 2010
Lets say you checked 5/5 french in your DCS, they will give you 4+4 points=8! BUT! Since you already know you will have an interview that means that you have passed 49 points for single/57 family, which is the good news, but you have to be very well prepared for the interview, because the immigration officer will test once again your french, he has the right to lower or increase your language points. I know it sounds crazy, but its absolutely true. I will tell you how they do this. They have a number of (ready) questions to ask you,related to your application, but as you know one question can be asked in many different ways, so this is what they will do, I guess they will start with something simple and keep going to see how much you understand them and how far you can express yourself. Thats why you have to be very confident on the interview and not get nervous or stressed, because this never helps. Also I believe that based on the way you express yourself you will get the points for adaptivity which are maximum 6 and you can get them only through the interview! I hope I dont sound too absurd, but this is my hypothesis!

satya

Mar 3, 2008
kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
?
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
ton40 said:
Here you go ;D
http://www2.publicationsduquebec.gouv.qc.ca/dynamicSearch/telecharge.php?type=7&file=GPI-3-1.pdf

You are going to love it, all answer are in there 8)
nice job ton40. you did lot of research. we can get lot of information from you . keep it on .

ONe question for shahi and ton40. I had already applied for CSQ and once rejected. now I've two children under 12 years which'll help me to get more points. Does my existing rejection affect my new application ?

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with Initial Application
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
@Satya..i dont think previous rejection will affect too much!!

@ton 40....i think you are absolutely right...and that is why now i have decided to learn as much as possible about quebec and how to speak abt my domain in french!!...hope works out for al of us!!...

Shahi

ton40

Star Member
Mar 3, 2010
Satya, your previous rejection wouldn't affect your new application, actually it can be a plus, because it shows your high motivation to immigrate and settle in Quebec! I am sure this time you will have a success! ;)

Shahi, I think you are on the right way to get your CSQ! Keep being so motivated and confident and the interview will be just an easy step you will go through!

satya

Mar 3, 2008
kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
?
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
thanks ton40 and shahi. I'm planning to send my document in near future. I think quebec goverment is not changing their rules soon. If you people has information about new changes plz don't waste time to post in forume.

sarwarjami

Jul 19, 2010
Re: Need help with the quebec Skilled worker immigration

Hello guys , I am planning to apply for the Quebec skilled immigration soon .
I checked their site and did the evaluation and found that I am eligible to apply . Even though I have got only 6 month experience I am a fresh graduate in UK and I have got hons degree in computing . My wife has got BSC and MSC in Management and got 5 year experience as a Manager.
But I will apply as a main applicant . So my points will be counted .

Now number one , Can anyone tell me how long it may take for the whole immigration process to be done?
2. What sort of French language test I will have to sit for and what is the easiest test or options?
3. I lived in Canada for three years previously and got back home without taking the entry visa from Canada . So later when I applied for the entry visa from back home then I was refused twice from Canadian High commission and my student permit/visa was revoked. So do u think it will put a negative effect on my canadian immigration ?

Please I am waiting for the reply. It will help me a lot .

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
Hello

1.depends on your visa office...generally 8-10 months to get CSQ..plus 4-6 months for federal part..
2. TEFaq or DELF...DELF is advisible.
3. I think you should consult some lawyer or an experienced person..

Shahi

Que100

Star Member
Jun 25, 2010
Re: Need help with the quebec Skilled worker immigration

sarwarjami said:
Hello guys , I am planning to apply for the Quebec skilled immigration soon .
I checked their site and did the evaluation and found that I am eligible to apply . Even though I have got only 6 month experience I am a fresh graduate in UK and I have got hons degree in computing . My wife has got BSC and MSC in Management and got 5 year experience as a Manager.
But I will apply as a main applicant . So my points will be counted .

Now number one , Can anyone tell me how long it may take for the whole immigration process to be done?
2. What sort of French language test I will have to sit for and what is the easiest test or options?
3. I lived in Canada for three years previously and got back home without taking the entry visa from Canada . So later when I applied for the entry visa from back home then I was refused twice from Canadian High commission and my student permit/visa was revoked. So do u think it will put a negative effect on my canadian immigration ?

Please I am waiting for the reply. It will help me a lot .
Pls can you explain why your study permit wes revoked?

ton40

Star Member
Mar 3, 2010
Guys, we got today in the mail our CSQ, interview was waived!!!
Yeheeeeeee, very very happy! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Shahi

Champion Member
Oct 17, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-04-2010
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
15-02-2011 CSQ
AOR Received.
25-05-2010
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
25-02-2011
Med's Request
13-03-2011
Med's Done....
14-03-2011
Interview........
NR
Passport Req..
13-03-2011
VISA ISSUED...
08-04-2011
LANDED..........
30-05-2011
ton40 congrats n njoy.. Shahi

satya

Mar 3, 2008
kathmandu
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
?
File Transfer...
?
Med's Request
?
Med's Done....
?
ton40 congratulation ! you are very lucky guys

chibiks

Apr 12, 2010
ton40
there are a couple of things i wish to find out:
1.) did you submit tefaq scores? what should i expect for tefaq?

2.) I am in IT. I have recently worked in School of Management of my University as Teaching Assistant and Research Assistant; if i prepare and submit work certificates for these; will it enhance my application even though the experience is not directly related?
3.) I have realised that french exam is a compromise between money and time; for example spend on the french exam and save time and possibility of interview waiver! Dont do exam and get called for interview - interview scheduling will take more time. do you agree.

everyone feel free to respond.

ton40

Star Member
Mar 3, 2010
1. if you want you can submit the tefaq results. my husband as principal applicant submitted tefaq results level C1
2. yes get work certificates for this job, no matter its not related, it is still a work experience
3. I absolutely agree!

Good luck, I hope to hear good news from you guys!

mystic_nayeli

Dec 3, 2010
Makkah, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 27, 2011
Nomination.....
September 17, 2012
IELTS Request
NA
Med's Request
March 7, 2013
Med's Done....
March 14, 2013 and CEM received it on March 28, 2013
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
September 2, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
September 19, 2013
Hi, I would just like to ask since I am interested in applying for immigration to Canada through the Quebec skilled worker's program, what is the best online French teaching site that I could use to prepare for DELF? Is DELF A1 enough for me to qualify? I consulted with an agency and they told me I quality for both Federal and Quebec skilled worker's program. That being said, is it better for me to go through the Quebec program or the Federal program? Thank you.

:)