+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time for PEI investor(100% ownership)

manlai77

Mar 19, 2017
Hi everyone, I applied for the PEI PNP(Economic program)in the end of 2015, and it's now getting into the verification process in CIC HK office, someone could tell me that the processing time left to the immigration visa issued from now on? it's very much appreciated to your help and letting me get sufficient preparation on that. the info of my application progress is following:(the request of last step has been completed)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Permanent Residence:
1.We received your application for permanent residence on August 5, 2016.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 10, 2016.
3.We started processing your application on November 10, 2016.
4.Medical results have been received.
5.We sent you correspondence on March 16, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

ayh

May 13, 2017
Hi,
I am going to get the nominee certificate from PEI for 100% ownership business impact, then going to apply for the federal part at CIC, any Idea how long would take at the CIC? have you got any news from them yet?

mansef

Jan 17, 2017
Hi everyone, I applied for the PEI PNP(Economic program)in the end of 2015, and it's now getting into the verification process in CIC HK office, someone could tell me that the processing time left to the immigration visa issued from now on? it's very much appreciated to your help and letting me get sufficient preparation on that. the info of my application progress is following:(the request of last step has been completed)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Permanent Residence:
1.We received your application for permanent residence on August 5, 2016.
2.We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on November 10, 2016.
3.We started processing your application on November 10, 2016.
4.Medical results have been received.
5.We sent you correspondence on March 16, 2017. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Hi. Can you please share your timeline?
Application to CIC:
AOR:
UCI:
File transfer:
Medical Request:
Medical done:
Back ground check:
Passport request:

ayh

May 13, 2017
Hi. Can you please share your timeline?
Application to CIC:
AOR:
UCI:
File transfer:
Medical Request:
Medical done:
Back ground check:
Passport request:

Hi,
still waiting for the nomination certificate, next I will apply to CIC,
I want to know how long going to take at CIC is it 16 months as on their website?
to which program stream you are applying and whats your recent status now?