+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PROCESSING TIME FOR OPEN WORK PERMIT FROM UAE

RESHMA16

Jun 18, 2013
HI
I have applied for open work permit under spouse ,common law partners category on May 5th 2013 through ARAMEX and they have received the documents on 6th May 2013. As my husband working in Alberta since one year i ahve submitted all the supportings documents along with PCC and original PP but so far not received any acknowledgment from Candian Embassy .
Recently for the query which I sent through email to embassy dated June 10 they have replied me with one no mentioned in the sub as W305289278. Now I'm worried because I do not have any tracking no so can any one please advice me total how many days process time will take for open work permit

zacoroka

Star Member
Feb 3, 2013
RESHMA16 said:
HI
I have applied for open work permit under spouse ,common law partners category on May 5th 2013 through ARAMEX and they have received the documents on 6th May 2013. As my husband working in Alberta since one year i ahve submitted all the supportings documents along with PCC and original PP but so far not received any acknowledgment from Candian Embassy .
Recently for the query which I sent through email to embassy dated June 10 they have replied me with one no mentioned in the sub as W305289278. Now I'm worried because I do not have any tracking no so can any one please advice me total how many days process time will take for open work permit
RESHMA16,...The combination of letter and number they have e-mailed back to you is your Application number...Canadian Embassy Abu Dhabi will communicate with you through e-mail. I think the processing time now is 8-10 months due to some backlogs they have experienced before...However, do not lose hope as some applicants got passport request within the 6months processing times and hopefully after that will be stamping of visa. Just continue to pray to God and enjoy your day to day routine.

RESHMA16

Jun 18, 2013
Dear zacoroka thank you very much for the kind reply. I have alreday submitted my passport along with other documents . Just hoping for the best . :)

calgary963

Jul 22, 2013
Dear reshma
Just wanted to ask if u have recd the open visa
I have applied in march from Abu Dhabi
Still waiting

roymadz

Aug 7, 2013
Hello UAE,can i join the forum?i just started reading how will be the processing step by step for migrating to canada?I was currently working here in Dubai UAE & wanted to start for Canada,could any one here can help me where should i start?

Any reply & advice will be appreciated :)

RESHMA16

Jun 18, 2013
HI,

I have not received visa yet. waiting still . According to embassy number of applicants r more so it may take some time.
what about you ?

calgary963

Jul 22, 2013
Hi Reshma,
I've submitted application in March. My husband
Is in Canada already. I have not heard from the embassy
At all. I don't know if I can follow up with them often.
I have received the application number like yours
I guess we can write them an email n follow up on the status.
It's been almost 5 months m waiting for the approval now.

RESHMA16

Jun 18, 2013
Yes but they will not reply so its better to wait for some time.Is it possible to transfer the file to India ?

Micio

Star Member
Sep 25, 2012
Abu Dhabi - UAE
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2012
Doc's Request.
No Requests
Nomination.....
?
AOR Received.
?
IELTS Request
Not requested
File Transfer...
/
Med's Request
Not requested
Med's Done....
Not requested
Interview........
Not requested
Passport Req..
20-11-2012
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2012
LANDED..........
04-01-2013
RESHMA16 said:
Yes but they will not reply so its better to wait for some time.Is it possible to transfer the file to India ?
Hello,

I used to be on this forum last year when applying for my visa. It will take time for the embassy to porcess the visa, however, you can still send an email with and ask about your application mentioning your reference number. Chances are they will not reply, however, in many cases, they will send you one after copuple of days. You will lose nothing.

All the best.

reyvil13pv

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Visa Office......
ABU DHABI EMBASSY
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-04-2013
Passport Req..
26-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2014
LANDED..........
SOON
From: "ABDBIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca" <ABDBIIMMIGRATION@international.gc.ca>
To: reyvil13pv
Sent: Thursday, January 9, 2014 11:55 AM
Subject: RE: W300553562

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your recent email enquiry.
We are currently experiencing a backlog in processing of temporary foreign worker (TFW) applications.

We are unable to accurately predict at this time how long applications will take to process; however, we estimate 10-12 months for this category.
We trust that this information will be of assistance.

Immigration Section / Section de l’immigration / AF
Canadian Embassy / Ambassade du Canada
Abu Dhabi