+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time exceeded!!

Jgantoos

Dec 28, 2015
I have applied for study permit from inside Canada (Toronto) for study permit after I finished short term course ( English course) and got accepted to college .. I applied online application in 16th of October and my college start at 11th of January .. I still didn't get any response about my application!! Is it normal to take that long??!

betteka

Dec 11, 2015
Sad news, yes. I applied on 9th oct and no updates until now. Many of us also have early January class and no visa updates yet. So, you will probably gonna missed it, friend.

loomingtiger

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 12,2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 12, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 30,2015
Jgantoos said:
I have applied for study permit from inside Canada (Toronto) for study permit after I finished short term course ( English course) and got accepted to college .. I applied online application in 16th of October and my college start at 11th of January .. I still didn't get any response about my application!! Is it normal to take that long??!
Call CIC 1-888-242-2100

I applied October 12, and approved November 30. they are now working on October 27 applicants. When you call you have to be patient as it will be a long wait/queue on the phone. better to call first hour in the morning at 8am or before 8 am.

Good luck bro.

loomingtiger

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
Visa Office......
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Oct 12,2015
Doc's Request.
Oct 12, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Nov 30,2015
sa7il singh said:
How do u knw they are working on oct 27 applicants?
as of December 18, 2015
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp.asp

sa7il singh

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
loomingtiger said:
as of December 18, 2015
Ohh okayy i get it now .. So this info is only calid if you have submitted withing canada or online .. Am i right ?

betteka

Dec 11, 2015
loomingtiger said:
as of December 18, 2015
It doesn't matter when they update the information. The fact that it is written "4 weeks" and already passed couple of months since 9th Oct until today, it is just a false information.

The 1-888-242-2100 CIC call center is only from WITHIN CANADA only. So basically we cannot know our status except the online verison which is not moving forward at all?

sa7il singh

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
betteka said:
Sad news, yes. I applied on 9th oct and no updates until now. Many of us also have early January class and no visa updates yet. So, you will probably gonna missed it, friend.
Betteka .. Today its been exactly 7 weeks for us .. So i guess we can expect a good news in coming 3 days !! Lets hope for the best my friend :) do let us knw if you receive any response
Cheers :)

betteka

Dec 11, 2015
3 days is a roulette for our paid study fee and all the hassle. Arranging study abroad isn't that easy but ofcourse CIC wouldn't care.

Kept my finger crossed (for months now), friend :)

sa7il singh

Star Member
Dec 16, 2015
betteka said:
3 days is a roulette for our paid study fee and all the hassle. Arranging study abroad isn't that easy but ofcourse CIC wouldn't care.

Kept my finger crossed (for months now), friend :)
The only problem i see in your case is the date on which your classes are commencing.. 4th jan ☹. For me my classes are starting on 11th jan so i got liitle hope for being there on time. Buts lets see .. Its better late than never :) all the best :)

betteka

Dec 11, 2015
sa7il singh said:
The only problem i see in your case is the date on which your classes are commencing.. 4th jan ☹. For me my classes are starting on 11th jan so i got liitle hope for being there on time. Buts lets see .. Its better late than never :) all the best :)
I wish the best of luck for all of us :D