+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing time changed from 4 months to 18 weeks.

tanmay.sgs1991

Star Member
Apr 16, 2019
Hello everyone!

I submitted my application for my EE under FSW on 22nd November and passed the medical on 4th December.

Since then I just notice a growth of 1% a day on my application.

I logged in today and found out that my processing time, which was 4 minths till yesterday, has been updated to 18 weeks.

I am confused as of what happened and at the same time I am curious to know how much time does it actually takes to get the PPR after medical being passed.

Also, one of my friend applied under the same catagory last yearand successfully received his PPR within a month.

Please advice. Thanks in advance.

rjoy

Star Member
Dec 16, 2019
Hello everyone!

I submitted my application for my EE under FSW on 22nd November and passed the medical on 4th December.

I logged in today and found out that my processing time, which was 4 minths till yesterday, has been updated to 18 weeks.

I am confused as of what happened and at the same time I am curious to know how much time does it actually takes to get the PPR after medical being passed.

Also, one of my friend applied under the same catagory last yearand successfully received his PPR within a month.

Do you have any update after this? I also had the same thing yesterday - it went from '4 months' to '17 weeks'. I'm applying under canadian experience class though.

samsamsam1

May 9, 2019
Hello everyone!

They upgraded their system yesterday, it is only a cosmetic change.
The processing time on MyCIC is pretty much useless, its just a dumb countdown. Request notes if you really want to know whats going on