+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing Time CEC - Feb 2020

vdhiman23

Jul 1, 2016
Hi Guys,

Just need your experience to know the average processing time if I file PR on Feb 2020 under CEC. Considering total CRS is 440 under NOC 2173.

Do we have any stats page where I can know the each draw date where specific number of ITA issued to candidate with specific score.

Also, Is the CRS score also matters in applying through CEC, If candidates has meet the minimum requirements?

Thanks,

OldBoy31

Star Member
Sep 6, 2016
Hi Guys,

Just need your experience to know the average processing time if I file PR on Feb 2020 under CEC. Considering total CRS is 440 under NOC 2173.

Do we have any stats page where I can know the each draw date where specific number of ITA issued to candidate with specific score.

Also, Is the CRS score also matters in applying through CEC, If candidates has meet the minimum requirements?

Thanks,
In my experience, Getting ITA for 440 and under is very hard and almost impossible. Unless you get lucky with a rare low score draw.
Here is a list of previous express entry draws:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/submit-profile/rounds-invitations/results-previous.html
Draws are held biweekly.
Since February 2018 minimum ITA's issued were 3000 per draw while the maximum is 3900 (last draw).

There is a lot of confusion between Express entry and CEC.
CEC is part of Express entry and has to go through the scoring system. So meeting the minimum should not be the only priority. Whoever makes the threshold will get the ITA.