+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing Time at NDVO

GaganjotSingh

Oct 2, 2018
Hi,
I just got to know my case has been moved to NDVO on 30th August. My AOR is 25th July. What could be the scenario? And by when i can expect an update?

bmr

Jan 30, 2015
Hi,
I just got to know my case has been moved to NDVO on 30th August. My AOR is 25th July. What could be the scenario? And by when i can expect an update?
since it is moved to NDVO anytime u can expect an email from NDVO , ie PPR request ... the Golden email ..!

GaganjotSingh

Oct 2, 2018
since it is moved to NDVO anytime u can expect an email from NDVO , ie PPR request ... the Golden email ..!
Do you mean moving a file to LVO is positive sign? I was in impression that if something is not ok as per CPC only then case moves to LVO?

parth115

Star Member
Oct 17, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-06-2018
How did you come to know that your file has been moved to NDVO ?

If it has been moved after MEP, get ready for a long long wait.
I am in same boat, case moved to NDVO on 7th July and no update after it.

You do get passport request from NDVO but thats a different thing. If your file is processed at NDVO it means either of two
1. You were part of the unlucky 40% whose files are transferred to LVO due to load distribution
2. Your case requires review

In any case, your file is mostly delayed by at least 2 months now.

GaganjotSingh

Oct 2, 2018

You do get passport request from NDVO but thats a different thing. If your file is processed at NDVO it means either of two
1. You were part of the unlucky 40% whose files are transferred to LVO due to load distribution

MEP was on 15th auagust and case moved to NDVO on 30th august

navinball

VIP Member
Feb 26, 2018
if it moved to ndvo so early in the process it might have additional verifications needed. expect a 6-8 month processing time.

ABAB24

Jul 2, 2019
My file in is NDVO too. It's been more over 14 days on top of 6 months after AOR. Please add me in the what's app group -

cartoonnetwork

Star Member
May 27, 2019

Hey man, did you get PR? My file was recently transferred to NDVO and am curious how you know about the long wait there. I'm PNP Outland by the way.