+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing for half a year, help!

ElStu

Nov 9, 2017
Aslamo Alikom and Hello All,
I applied for a study visa on 04 June 2017. I have been accepted with a graduate scholarship. I exceeded te normal processing time by 4 months as i have been waiting for almost 7 months now. I have done everything i could, email, contacting them. Any ideas or suggestions? Would it help to apply again, online this time, although the first application is still processing?
With the current application i applied a paper based one, linked it to my online account. It shows that it is still being processed!

Maharshi

Star Member
Oct 26, 2017
Something is not right. Did you send them case specific enquiry?
I also applied for study permit on 25-09-17 from ahmedabad vfs and my application got sent to bangalore on 26-09-17 since then under process.
File type-offline
Upfront medical-passed
Backgroud check turned to not applicable from We are processing your application and send you msg once we start BG

My profile
10th-62%
Mechnical diploma 3year- 6.9
IELTS-6 (R-6.5,L-6.5,W-6,S-5.5)

Applied for
Mechanical Engineering Technician – Design - Centennial College

Gic -paid
1 sem fees paid
5lac in bank account
2 year Income tax return file 4 lack per year

Plz give advice what should i do. I mailed them i also tryed web form but no reponse yet.i had also applied for gcms notes on 22-11-2017 But not yet recived.
Thanks

ElStu

Nov 9, 2017
Something is not right. Did you send them case specific enquiry?
Yes, and all they say that it is being processed. For a week now, they stopped replying my emails at all. Regarding my question to reapply online, i tried that and the online system wrote before i apply that if i'm applying now and another previous application of mine of the same service (i.e., Student Visa) is being processed then both applications are gonna be processed and both will be delayed (not recommended).

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Yes, and all they say that it is being processed. For a week now, they stopped replying my emails at all. Regarding my question to reapply online, i tried that and the online system wrote before i apply that if i'm applying now and another previous application of mine of the same service (i.e., Student Visa) is being processed then both applications are gonna be processed and both will be delayed (not recommended).
yes, you cant apply again unless the first one is completed.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
I also applied for study permit on 25-09-17 from ahmedabad vfs and my application got sent to bangalore on 26-09-17 since then under process.
File type-offline
Upfront medical-passed
Backgroud check turned to not applicable from We are processing your application and send you msg once we start BG

My profile
10th-62%
Mechnical diploma 3year- 6.9
IELTS-6 (R-6.5,L-6.5,W-6,S-5.5)

Applied for
Mechanical Engineering Technician – Design - Centennial College

Gic -paid
1 sem fees paid
5lac in bank account
2 year Income tax return file 4 lack per year

Plz give advice what should i do. I mailed them i also tryed web form but no reponse yet.i had also applied for gcms notes on 22-11-2017 But not yet recived.
Thanks
I have seen a case like this in this forum 2 weeks back. that person also waited for a long time and finally got his study permit after 6 months.

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Applied on Sept 2017 for study permit with upfront medical exam but since then no updates at all. Tried to email them couple times but received automated emails.
What??? what do you see in your online account?? Have you linked your application online?

Reactions: akoa

akoa

Oct 8, 2015
GTA
Category........
CEC
What??? what do you see in your online account?? Have you linked your application online?
Yah it is so weird! The application was submitted online not paper-based! so what do you mean by linking the application online?

Helican

Champion Member
Aug 18, 2017
India
Visa Office......
bangalore
VISA ISSUED...
08-17-2017
LANDED..........
Sept 2, 2017
Yah it is so weird! The application was submitted online not paper-based! so what do you mean by linking the application online?
If it was submitted online then no need to link. You can easily track it from there.

Reactions: akoa