+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Processing Files Assigned to Inactive IRCC Employee IDs - CBC report

GFLiam

Nov 29, 2016
Found this CBC article from Dec 2022. I am willing to bet there are numerous applications just get forgotten and stuck in these inactive employee assignments. What a dumb system...

There's a table in the article that you search and compare with the assigned agent code in your GCMS notes. Good luck everyone.

CBC Article

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Found this CBC article from Dec 2022. I am willing to bet there are numerous applications just get forgotten and stuck in these inactive employee assignments. What a dumb system...

There's a table in the article that you search and compare with the assigned agent code in your GCMS notes. Good luck everyone.

CBC Article
After the expose, I doubt that would be the case. But these days issue is more of no assignment then of assignment to inactive ones. In the end means the same that your application goes in a black hole.

GFLiam

Nov 29, 2016
After the expose, I doubt that would be the case. But these days issue is more of no assignment then of assignment to inactive ones. In the end means the same that your application goes in a black hole.
I bet what actually happened was the cases are now assigned to inactive IDs not listed on that CBC table. I am active on the January 2023 application and Vancouver processing threads and there are quite a few of us (myself included) that saw no movements on our cases for months.